" Mew, I'm shocked too. I have supported you in last issue because I know Gulf was going wrong. And I know whatever you did was a plan but at least you should have told me! Not if even to gulf but at least to me? " Said Gulf's mom in dramatic tone.

"Moommmmmm!! He is my husband!!!! Whatever he do, he need to tell me first not you!!! " Shouted Gulf and pouted.

" Will you two nagging girls gonna stop? " Said Mew in sarcastic tone. Gulf gave a death glare to Mew, so he sighed.

" It was joke baby! *Gulf rolled eyes and showed muddle finger. Gulf's mom hitted his shoulder* Okay now listen what my plan is......

*after few minutes of explaining*

So this is my plan! Now you both are not gonna say I didn't shared. Now you both know what's gonna happen so just be ready but mom you are not going to come there. " Said Mew in sassy tone. Gulf's mom was happy and Gulf were confused.

" Very nice plan. I believe you that it will work! But wait......Why not me? I want to see them suffer!!! They made my both son's life hell. Why not me? " Asked Gulf's mom.

" Because something is gonna happen there I don't want you to see that just a small request please mom! " Said Mew. Gulf's mom looked at Mew and blinked and she looked at Gulf. Gulf sighed and nodded. She nodded with a small pout.

" Okay fine I won't come but keep updating me whatever will happen there okay? " Asked Gulf's mom. Mew nodded and then she was about to left when....

" Umm mom! I need to ask something. When I told you that Gulf ordered the cops to burn Marky alive, you didn't get shocked at all you were normal like nothing happened? Wasn't it not a big deal for you? " Asked Mew out of the blue. Gulf look at Mew. Gulf's mom turned around and faced Mew.

" Because I told her already about this and she was happy that I did this with Marky. Firstly she was angry with me but then, she accepted this fact when I explain the whole story. " Said Gulf while looking down. Gulf's mom went to him.

" That day and now also I'm saying the same that..... That day what you did was absolutely right! You need to understand that you did to save your marriage simple and today what Mew is doing is same. He is doing to save your marriage. So cooperate baby. " Said Gulf's mom to Gulf and hugged, he nodded and hugged back. Mew nodded too.

" Now plan well my boys and kick their asses!!! Show them what torture and playing with life is! Especially you Mew because I know Gulf is very soft hearted person. He will keep try to stop you doing this. And don't worry Mew, I will handle your parents. " Said Gulf's mom in sassy tone. Gulf pouted sulkingky and Mew chuckled.

" We will mom! Pray for everything to go smooth as per my PLAN. " Said Mew. She nodded left the backyard. Gulf went to Mew.

" Please tell me Mew what is going on and... " Said Gulf but Mew hugged Gulf tightly. Gulf sighed and hugged back.

" Just I will say, leave everything to me love. Everything will be fine completely and will be on track. Just be with me nothing else. I will solve everything and then all problems will be solved today! " Said Mew. Gulf nodded with all trust and hugged tightly. While Jaren saw that he was extremely jealous of this scenario but he sighed and went behind Cody.

" Mew.... " Said Gulf. Mew nodded at Gulf while holding him closely from waist.

" I Love you Mew. You mean world to me! I can't live without you not even a second. I really do! Whatever happened last night I'm so feeling guilty to not trust on you. " Said Gulf apologetically. Mew nodded and kissed Gulf's lips softly.