39. "GIVE ME A CHANCE!"

Start from the beginning

*knock knock*

Gulf and his mom look at each other. Gulf was confused who came at this time but also he thought is this Mew? Gulf told his mom to see from the peephole and when Gulf's mom saw.... She took a relief breath.

It was Mew standing there and while knocking the door. Gulf got suspicious. Gulf's mom whispered slowly to Gulf that it's Mew. Gulf's eyes wide in shock.

He was looking here and there. The knocks were increasing second by second and now it was too loud that Gulf got extremely scared. He imagined the drop dead dangerous expression of Mew right now.

" Mom, let him knock, he will do for sometime and then he will leave after that we will leave or else we can go from behind door. " Said Gulf in low tone to his mom. She nodded and immediately texted Mew to enter from back door.

🎶🎶🎶
Yesterday is over, it's a different day
Sound like broken records, playin' over, but you promised her
Next time you'll show restraint
You don't get another chance
Life is no Nintendo game, but you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave
Out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane...
🎶🎶🎶

Gulf grabbed all the bags with him and when he felt there is no noise coming, he assumed Mew left already. He went to mom and told to open the door. The moment Gulf's mom was about to open the door but then they heard

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*loud door cracking and breaking sound*

Gulf and his mom got flinched by the sound when they heard this loudest door breaking sound. Gulf took his bags and stuffs but his mom was relieved that Mew came on time even if it was quiet scary.

" Baby let me go and see. Please be here. " Said Gulf's mom. Gulf stopped her.

" Are you out of your mind mom????? We need to leave now!!! I know this is Mew because no one can do this! " Said Gulf. His mom jerked his hands and he immediately went to the back door.

Gulf ruffled his hairs and decided to wait there. The moment she went to the back door, it's being 10minutes she didn't came back. Gulf got scared. He throw all the bags and went to the back door but his legs stopped when he saw........

🎶🎶🎶
Just gonna stand there and watch me burn
But that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry
But that's alright, because I love the way you lie
I love the way you lie
🎶🎶🎶

Mew has pointed knife on Gulf's mom neck side but lil far away. Gulf raised his hands while looking at Mew with disbelief. According to Gulf, Mew did everything this might which he never wanted to see. Tears has decided that it won't stop at all.

" M.....Mew.... Put the knife down now! She is my mom for God sake! Stop crossing all limits tonight. " Said Gulf scariedly. Mew shook his head and keep walking towards Gulf with mom and knife on neck.

Gulf was keep stepping back and they reached back to living room where their bags were on floor. Mew's blood boiled in anger when he saw those bags.