36. UNKNOWN NUMBER

Start from the beginning

" I will kill you if you fuck me again! jerk! no more sex!!! Give me a break you beast hubby!! " Said Gulf while cursing cutely. Mew laughed loudly and hugged Gulf tightly.

" I was joking my love. Let's sleep. You need rest and tomorrow we will go back home. But....i cant promise! " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's hairs and peck on forehead softly and winked. Gulf smiled and nodded.

" Baby don't worry. Tomorrow I will sort everything. I will find that person who is messing with you like this. You are mine Gulf. Please you need to trust me and my love and loyalty for you.

You know when it comes to you.... I become mad, I become psycho, I become selfish, I'm obsessed for you baby. Always will. No one can change it.

And that guy, don't worry I will handle it in my way. Just hold on and be with me nothing I want more baby. Baby? Are you listening to me? Baby? " Said Mew but he heard some soft snores.

Gulf already passed out and he didn't heard anything. Mew chuckled because he knows such activities makes him tired so easily.

Mew went to washroom and cleaned himself and took a wet towel and cleaned Gulf body fully and applied some ointment in Gulf's abused hole which is already looking in a state that so many rough rounds they had.

When Mew saw that beautiful glorious yet abused hole, his control was losing completely. Looking at Gulf naked body in front of him, he want to fuck him again and again and again. Mew licked his lips naughtily and looked at Gulf to recheck did he slept or not but Gulf was in deep sleep.

Mew smirked and went inside the duvet and for again, he fucked his baby because he lost his control when he saw his baby naked laying in front of his hungry beast eyes. So hard to control.

" I Mhmm~!! Wish to hear your beautiful sensuous moans baby ahh! but no issues... Ahhhh fuckkk~!! He is still so tight~!!! He is just my death! Mhmm~!!! " Said Mew while thrusting the sleeping beauty Gulf and kissing his neck and lips softly. Gulf eyebrows furrowed because he felt some pain downside but he was so tired that he ignored it.

Mew thrusted so harder and faster and soon he came again and fell on Gulf while breathing heavily. Soon he layed beside Gulf and went back and cleaned himself and Gulf again and this time he controlled himself.

Mew hugged Gulf and pull him carefully in his embrace and closed his eyes after giving soft pecks on cheeks and lips.

" Good night baby. I love you so much. You are my home. My warmth, my everything. " Whispered Mew in Gulf's ears. Mew saw Gulf smiled softly in his sleep. Mew smiled happily because his baby is so adorable. And soon, sleep over took him.

🔞🔞🔞end🔞🔞🔞🔞

Meanwhile,

" Phi I can't just sit back and let them win! All the fucking time!!!!!! Why don't you get it? That bloody bastard Mew!!!!!! He convinced Gulf and now our plans fails miserably!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhh!! I will kill both of them!!!! " Said Tar frustratingly. Tum shook his head and took a sip of his beer.

" Calm down can you? " Said Tum and put his beer can on table and looked at Tar.

" Calm down? YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM DOWN????? I WON'T!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MEW AND GULF DESTROYED!!!!

They are very proud of their relationship I want to break that pride so bad!!! I want to break them so miserably!!!! " Said Tar and threw everything on floor angrily. Tum make Tar stop and make him look into eyes.