35. TALK IS NEEDED🔞

Start from the beginning

" My possessive wifey, They were my childhood friends. So it's so normal to hug! " Said Mew in a casual tone. Gulf look at Mew with anger.

" It's normal? IT'S NORMAL HUH??? IF I HUG SOMEONE, YOU EITHER PUNISH ME OR THAT BLOODY PERSON!! AND IF YOU DO, IT'S NORMAL? YOU ARE SUCH A PARTIAL PERSON TO ME MEW!!!!!! I REALLY HATE YOU FOR THIS!!!

IF I EVEN SHOOK HAND WITH SOMEONE YOU CAN CHOP THEIR HANDS OR CUFF MINE!! BUT WHEN IT COMES TO YOU IT'S NORMAL???? WOAHHHH THEN WHY NOT YOU GO AND SLEEP WITH SOMEONE AND THEN COME AND TELL ME THE SAME REASON THAT..... IT'S FUCKING NORMAL!!!!! *Mew clenched his fist but stay quiet*

IT'S NOT NORMAL MR. MEW SUPPASIT!!!!

Do you remember before we go to reunion party what rule you made for me? That I can't hug anyone right? Even if someone is close to me. It was not allowed.

Then, WHY NOT FOR YOU HUH? WHY YOU CAN HUG ANYONE IN THIS WORLD AND I CAN'T EVEN HUG? ANSWER THIS!!! " shouted Gulf in total anger in top lungs.

" BECAUSE I'M OBSESSIVE FOR YOU GOD DAMMIT!!!!! I'M SELFISH FOR YOU GULF!!!

IT'S ME WHO MADE THIS RULES AND IT'S NOT GONNA APPLY ON ME! THAT DOESN'T MEAN I WILL SLEEP WITH OTHERS BEHIND YOU!!!!

I CAN HUG ANYONE BUT I WON'T LET YOU HUG ANYONE AND NO MORE DISCUSSION AFTER THIS!!! BECAUSE YOU ARE BLOODY MINE, MR. GULF KANAWUT SUPPASIT. UNDERSTOOD??? " shouted Mew in anger. Gulf got scared with that tone and he looked down and started shivering. Mew immediately felt regret to raise voice. He himself knows he is selfish when it comes to Gulf, but he also knows, Gulf don't like when he raise voice.

Mew saw Gulf was sobbing while shivering a bit. Mew immediately uncuffed his hands and hugged Gulf tightly.

" Baby shhh shh I'm so sorry I shouldn't have raised voice. I'm really sorry please forgive me!! Shhh shhh I'm so sorry my love, my everything, my world, my baby, my sweetheart, my tou-eng! " Said Mew softly while caressing Gulf's hairs and back. Gulf didn't hugged back and he was keep sobbing but after some time he got calm.

" Baby forgive me please! " Said Mew in soft tone. Gulf look at Mew with a cute crying baby face and shook his head.

" Baby, I'm so sorry for raising my voice. You can shout on me as much you want but I won't shout I promise! You can do anything I won't say anything I will follow but just forgive me baby~! " Said Mew. Gulf looked at him while blinking.

" You won't right? Whatever I will do with you, you won't say NO right? " Asked Gulf for assurance.

" Yes my love for your forgiveness I will do anything you say. Just forgive me please! I swear I won't hug anyone now! Even if I'm happy, I will hug dad mom and you only okay? But please forgive me! " Said Mew with a small pout. Gulf wiped his tears and he got an evil plan to teach Mew a good lesson for this.

Gulf immediately make Mew lay on bed and he took the cuffs and he cuffed Mew's both hands to the headboard and sat on Mew's lap.

(A/N:- Bravoo!!!! Bravooo!!! Bravooo!!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ)

" Baby? What are you doing? uncuff me!!! What the- " Said Mew but then, it was the first time Mew get choked to death when Gulf started unbuttoning his collar buttons while looking at Mew with an evil smirk.

" Just a show for you. And also a lesson to teach you..... Never mess with you wifey like this. You deserve this punishment because.....

1st, you let someone hug you even if you know I hate it, 2nd you raised your voice in front of me. Tsk tsk! Bad daddy deserve a good punishment. " Said Gulf evilly and removed his shirt in front of Mew. Mew gulped hard and looked at Gulf like a hungry beast.