33. FACE THIS TOGETHER

Start from the beginning

But we will FACE IT TOGETHER! And we will be successful one day! " Said Tum and made tar to sit on couch after destroying the SIM card so that no one can trace it in future as his number has been used a lot.

" But phi! How we will do this then???? " asked Tar helplessly. Tum sat beside him and showed his phone.

" See this. This is what I was preparing all these days. Now this we will be our weapon from which we will start attacking their marriage life. " Said Tum evilly. Tar saw it and smirked.

" Nice phi! This will work I guess! Great job! " Said Tar happily. Tum smiled.

" So my reward? " Said Tum and pointed at his lips. Tar blushed. Tum chuckled and pulled tar towards him and kissed his lips hungrily. Tar immediately reciprocate it.

" Can we? " Asked Tum while breaking the kiss after a while and breathing heavily. Tar nodded and they both went to their bedroom to continue what they started.

(A/N:- Just stay in that bedroom forever Tumtar! Hahaha)

While Mew and Gulf inside the car,

" Who called you? You took a lot time in that. " Said Mew while driving. Gulf sighed.

" Unknown number. " Said Gulf. Mew nodded.

I will track your phone to see that number when you will sleep. Mew mumbled.

" Did you said something Mew? " Asked Gulf. Mew shook his head. Gulf shrugged and they both went to home.

After a long drive, they reached to their and, Mew's mom hugged them tightly and told them to take rest as their both boys were extremely exhausted. They nodded and went to the bedroom.

Mew and Gulf took a nice shower together and then came back and changed into comfy clothes.

" Mew, if you want you can sleep. I don't want to sleep. I.... I don't. *sob* " Said Gulf. Mew looked at him and make Gulf sit on his lap.

" Why my baby? You are extremely exhausted. See your face. So tired baby please sleep naaaa. " Said Mew but he suddenly saw Gulf's eyes we're watery.

" Heyyyy why you crying baby? " Asked Mew with full of love and concern.

" I can't forget Milly. The way mild was at hospital. This is going to be hard for champ now. And Milly, I miss her Mew. " Said Gulf and sobbed like a little baby

Mew hugged him tightly.

" Shhh shhh baby calm down! This shall pass too! Please don't cry. I know it's hard to forget her but please. Stop crying you cried a lot baby. I can't see you like this. And Mild have champ now. Let's trust him. And Milly she is always with us baby. Please. " Said Mew while caressing Gulf's back and giving him cheek sniff kisses while rocking him like a smile baby. For sometime Gulf was stable but he stood up and went to window and cried more.

" You won't understand Mew. She was very close to me and Mild. I don't know how Mild is going to survive without her. It hurts to see him like this. I wish Milly would be here. " Said Gulf. Mew went to him and hugged him from behind and nuzzle his neck.

" Baby please I beg you just sleep. You need rest you are so exhausted. And baby try to move on from this as you told Mild the same. Don't worry love, we will FACE THIS TOGETHER. " Said Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" You can sleep Mew I'm not sleepy. You are tired too. Take rest. " Said Gulf and look outside the window and sighed. Mew sighed because now it won't be a good hubby anymore. He need to make Gulf sleep and for that he need to make Gulf more tired.