27. LAST DAYS OF MILLY (PT.1)

Start from the beginning

But since morning, Gulf was getting a call from an unknown number, but Gulf was so busy that he didn't picked up the call and met mew's mom and dad and bid goodbyes and immediately left to pick MildMilly.

While, Mild and Milly was ready as well with all stuffs and waiting for Mew and Gulf to come soon! Mew had did all the preparations with his connections and ready to give Milly the best camp experience.

Mew and Gulf came to Mild's house and picked them and they all went to start this beautiful journey!

(A/N:- Readers imagine this song playing behind this beautiful journey.

Song:- Happier- Marshmallow ft. Bastille)

🎶🎶🎶
Lately, I've been, I've been thinking
I want you to be happier, I want you to be happier...
🎶🎶🎶

Cool songs were playing, Mew was driving, Gulf mild and Milly was enjoying this amazing ride while singing songs loudly.

Mild was keep looking at Milly and smiling beautifully and admiring Milly's happy face. He wants to live each and every moment with her.... It's was some last moments. Gulf smiled too.

This moment was so beautiful. Milly was looking outside the window and looking the beautiful scenario, mountains, perfect sunny weather with admirable clouds. Milly took a deep breath and smiled happily.

Gulf and Mew interwined their finger and smiled because even from them as well this will be a memorable journey. Milly giggled and started teasing them.

" Guys? Seriously? Right in front of my salad?? " Said Milly sarcastically. Mild laughed loudly. Gulf blushed.

" Come on Milly! If I don't touch him, I feel like I didn't took oxygen! His touch and warm is what I live for~ " Said Mew and winked at Gulf. Gulf made a weird face.

" So cheesyyyyyyy!! " Said mild, Gulf and Milly all together. Mew pouted like a baby and they all bursted into laughter.

🎶🎶🎶
When the morning comes
When we see what we've become
In the cold light of day we're a flame in the wind
Not the fire that we've begun..
🎶🎶🎶

Soon they finally reached to their camp destination. Mew has arranged everything, big tents, bonfire, beside lake view. Milly when came out of car and stretch her arms and she saw the tent already there for them, she was bouncing like a baby. She loved it.

" I looooved ittttttttt!!! " Said Milly. Mild smiled at her happily and thanked Mew. Milly immediately went to Mew and hugged him.

" Thank you Mew!! This is soooooo perfect!!! " Said Milly and hugged Mew and running everywhere happily. Mild ran behind her because doctor told not to make her run and use energy a lot.

" Milly stop runningggggg!!! " Said Gulf as he get scared too and hold Milly and make her stop. Mild came there too.

" Milly please I want you to experience all this but not like this. See yourself, you are huffing and your legs shaking. Come here sit and drink water! " Said Mild. Milly pouted and sat on the chair and drank water and took meds.

" Milly, they are right. Please don't use your energy a lot like this or else you will be hospitalised. " Said Mew on a serious tone. Milly nodded and smiled at them.

" I'm so blessed to have you three. You are tolerating my childishness but I can't help it when I know I'm having my last days to live fully. I'm sorry I will be a good girl naaaa!! " Said Milly. They nodded and hugged. Mew has arranged lunch for them already and they all ate while laughing and talking about college days.