26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD

Start from the beginning

Mild:- Gulf, we need you. (Serious sad tone)

Gulf:- Mild? You okay? Why you sounding so sad? Is everything fine?

Mild:- Can you come to my house? We will talk here.

Gulf:- Firstly tell me what is going on!?

Mild:- I'm asking again, can you come to my house? If Mew is there take him too if he can. Milly... *sobs silently* wants to talk about something.

Gulf:- Milly? What happened? Did you two fought?

Mild:- Come here we need you man!

Gulf:- Okay okay calm down! I will be there with Mew. He has a holiday today. We will come at noon. Okay?

Mild:- Ok see yah. Please come soon. (Sadly)

Gulf:- Mild what is wrong... Hello?? Hello?????

Call was ended. Gulf put his phone aside while Mew was kissing Gulf's neck and nibbling his cute little ears. Gulf was getting frustrated that what is wrong with them and he pushed Mew gently.

" What are you doing? " Said Gulf with eyebrows furrowed.

" You know what I'm doing. " Said Mew seductively while still in hovering position. Gulf sighed and smiled.

" Mew, Mild wants you and me to go to meet them today they want to talk something serious. Please Mew let's go there. Mild was sounding so sad and serious as I have never seen him like this before! Please! " Said Gulf. Mew nodded.

" I heard it too. Don't worry we will go but before that.... Let's have a quick round. I'm so horny right now I can't stop myself. " Said Mew. Gulf smirked and they again started kissing each other and had a quick morning round.

After their quickie both immediately get freshed, got ready and took breakfast and immediately went to Mild's flat. Mew was driving and Gulf was looking outside the window with deep thoughts.

" What happened love? " Asked Mew.

" I don't know why I'm having a very bad vibe as if something is wrong gonna happen. " Said Gulf.

" Don't think like that. Mild and Milly will be fine. I'm guessing that maybe they fought or else they must be marrying with each other and giving you this news as a surprise. " Said Mew. Gulf eyes brighten.

" I wish your words to be true Mew! Mild and Milly meant for each other and they should marry and live together...forever! " Said Gulf happily. Mew nodded and they immediately went to Mild's house.

At Mild's flat,

The moment Mew and Gulf knock the door, mild open with a sad smile. Gulf immediately hugged mild. He was dying to meet him. Mew never felt jealous when it comes to Mild as they are bestest friends.

But Mew saw mild was sobbing. Gulf realised it too and broke the hug.

" What's wrong buddy please tell me its killing me. Please tell me! " Said Gulf worriedly. Mild wiped his tears and told them to come inside ans hugged Mew too.

" Where is Milly? " Asked Gulf.

" Here. " Said Milly weakly. Gulf turned around and saw Milly was standing behind him and she was looking so weak. Gulf eyes wide and he went to her.

" Milly??? What is wrong with you? Why you are so weak? What the hell is going on??? " Asked Gulf panickingly. Milly sobbed and smiled sadly.