26. MILLY'S TRUTH TO UNFOLD

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Gulf 's phone rang. Gulf groaned in sleep and bend towards other side and took his phone and saw it was Mild's number. Gulf was mad at mild that he didn't even contact him, both even replied Gulf's 100+ messages and calls.

Gulf decided he will tease mild and he didn't picked the call and went back to Mew's arms. Mew smiled and hold Gulf closely and trying to finish his work fast.

But again the phone rang.... It was from Mild. Gulf groaned again and ended the call. Mew chuckled.

" Shouldn't you pick up!? " Asked Mew. Gulf shook his head.

" He would probably apologizing for not picking up my calls. Why to pick him at first let him be. I will talk later.

Today is your and my day off and I will just laze around. " Said Gulf and slept again in Mew's arms and Gulf's face was looking so adorable like a cute little chubby bread.

Suddenly Mew got an idea and he smirked a little and out his tablet beside and cupped Gulf's face and make him look up to him. Gulf was confusingly. Mew was tracing his naughty hands slowly and sensually to gulf's shoulder, neck, cheeks and smiling beautifully.

" Why are you smiling? " Asked Gulf cutely. Mew smiled more.

" Well it's our day off. " Said Mew while tracing his hand everywhere.

" And? " Asked Gulf cutely.

" And..... You are at home. " Said Mew softly. Gulf nodded.

" Of course! " Said Gulf and blinked several times like a baby.

" So..... Shall we do something now? " Asked Mew in sensuous low voice. Gulf smirked and they both gave a peck to each other lips.

Mew smiled and he slowly pushed Gulf down gently and hovered him and started kissing Gulf's lips softly yet passionately. Gulf was kissing back while cupping Mew's face and they were so into their kiss and it was about to get deepen but then....

*phone ring sound*

Gulf sighed and Mew chuckled and they both got up and Gulf ended the call again.

" Just pick up. " Said Mew. Gulf said nothing and lean his face closer to Mew and attached his lips softly with Mew. Mew smiled and started kissing Gulf's beautiful plumpy lips passionately and caressing gulf's face.

So beautiful kiss was about to get deepen when their tongues get involved and tasting each other at best. Mew was totally eating Gulf with that kiss and Gulf never complained about it but......

*phone ring sound*

Gulf sighed loudly and meeting chuckled softly. Gulf was so pissed that he need to know why mild is calling so much. When Gulf tired to reach he didn't picked and now he is calling like the world is going to end.. But Gulf has no idea what he is going to happen.

" Gulf, pick up! " Said Mew.

" Hoi!! This better be important! " Said Gulf cute sulkingly and picked up the call.

Gulf:- Why you calling now huh? You remember me finally? Huh?

Mild:- Gulf I'm sorry for not picking up your calls. I have some reasons.

Gulf:- Really? Reasons? What are they let me hear too. You must be busy with your love life I didn't say anything on that but at least you can pick calls! Can't you?

(The time Gulf and mild was talking, Mew like an evil baby went inside the blanket and started kissing Gulf's tummy and everywhere. Gulf eyes wide and he closed his eyes when Mew was coming up while planting kisses.)