23. EVIL KID (PT.1)

Start from the beginning

Next morning Gulf woke up from his deep sleep. He thought he is still in sofa but why the sofa became to big and soft, warm in one night? He opened his eyes while rubbing it gently and saw....

Gulf was in his bed room and he was in Mew's arm. Mew was sleeping peacefully beside him. Gulf was keep looking at mew's beautiful angelic face. He smiled and forgot whatever happened last night.

Gulf was caressing mew's face gently and sobbing. He don't like to fight with Mew but nowadays fights were like a good friend to them. But they really know how to sort it. Gulf was busy in caressing mew's hairs and face and didn't realised that Mew woke up.

" Caressing my face like this and I won't take guarantee what will happen ahead. " Said Mew in sleep. Gulf flinched with this sudden.

" You scared me! You woke up when? And all above this why I'm here? When you took me here??? I remember me and dad was at sofa and then I don't remember when I slept. " Said Gulf in sleeping tone. Mew hugged Gulf tightly.

" When you were sleeping peacefully I took you here. You are not allowed to sleep anywhere without me. Only here is where you belong! " Said Mew and smiled. Gulf shook his head and sighed.

" You are meanie!!!! " Said Gulf with a pout and try to sleep on the different direction but Mew moved fastly and hovered Gulf.

" I'm sorry baby. Please forgive me for shouting at you. I know it was so loud that mom and dad came to our room. Please forgive me please I need your forgiveness. Don't go away from me I will die if you do that again! " Said Mew in a soft tone. Gulf eyes went soft and he smiled.

" I forgive you Mew. I love you so much! Please try to understand what I said. Whatever rules you made, I follow up every rule. But then why not you?

Just kick that boy out! I don't want that boy to be closer to you more! " Said Gulf sulkingly but for Mew it was so cute.

" Stop being jealous and possessive baby because you are looking so fucking hot right now that I will just eat you up in breakfast! " Said Mew with a wink. Gulf face palm.

" Stop being horny Mew I'm serious. Today you will fire him as you said... Okay? " Asked Gulf. Mew sighed and nodded.

" Let's see. " Said Mew and hugged Gulf and sniffed his neck. Gulf closed his eyes and smiled.

" Your scent is my drug from which I can't start my day without. " Said Mew romantically. Gulf was caressing his hairs gently.

" Mew you are getting late. Go and get freshed. You have meetings right? Today I'm not going anywhere I guess. I will go tomorrow with mom. " Said Gulf. Mew whinnied and pouted.

" I want to be with my wifey naaa! " Said Mew and pouted. Gulf giggled.

" Stop being baby naaa! You have to go naa~! Go and come back soon okay? " Said Gulf in soft tone. Mew hide his face in Gulf's neck and kissed his neck softly.

" Mhmm~! M.... Mew~! D... Don't naaa go to work na~! " Said Gulf while moaning softly. Mew smirked.

" Someone is losing am I right? " Said Mew very seductively and started kissing Gulf's neck more as its the most weakest spot of Gulf. Gulf was moaning softly but then......

*phone ring phone ring*

Mew rolled his eyes and Gulf chuckled. It was showing Mew's dad number. Mew picked it up.

Mew's dad:- Don't want to interrupt your lovebirds heated morning activities but you are late son. Reach soon.

Mew:- How you know I'm doing something heated?