14. UNDER HIS SPELL

Start from the beginning

" Mommm! I'm leaving! " Said Gulf to Mew's mom. She came to Gulf and kissed his forehead.

" Have a good day son. And be safe. Whom you are taking with you? " Asked mew's mom. Gulf pointed at Cody. She nodded. Cody nodded and went to them and stand behind Gulf.

" Cody, take a good care of my son. Okay? " Said mew's mom. Cody bow down and nodded. Gulf smiled and they both left. Gulf informed Mild that he is leaving. Cody was driving the car and Gulf was playing games in his phone.

" Sir, can I ask you something? " Asked Cody. Gulf hummed in response.

" How you and sir Mew met? " Asked Cody. Gulf blushed and smiled.

" Me and Mew met in college time. He was crazy for me. And even if we had a painful past, still we are connected through hearts. I missed those days when Mew always used to come early to college just to see me. He thinks I didn't know... But I always knew that! " Said Gulf and giggled. Cody giggled.

" That's a beautiful story Sir!! You both are heavenly made. But what if..... Someone will come between you both? " Asked Cody.

" In that case Cody, Mew will kill that person. Because he can't share me with anyone. He is crazy and.... *sigh* I don't want anyone to come around between us. " Said Gulf. Cody gulped. He asked this questions for Jaren but now he is worries for him.

" Why you asked such questions by the way. " Said Gulf looking at Cody. Cody gulped.

" Normally asking sir. " Said Cody. Gulf nodded and continue playing games and they finally reached mall. The moment he reached, Mew called Gulf and Gulf informed. Mew said fine and ended the call.

Gulf met Mild and Milly and hugged them and they went for the shopping. They were enjoying the day and Mew was keep calling Gulf but Gulf was busy so he wasn't able to pick up.

Mew was extremely angry and he called Cody. Cody informed that Gulf sir is busy with friends and click a pic of them and sent to Mew. When Mew saw the pic he felt better and he told Cody to tell Gulf to call him whenever he get free.

Gulf was enjoying his time with his friends and this day was home was like a freedom but he forgot that Mew told him to be win touch every time he call.

As usual. Milly was shopping a lot and Gulf and Mild was getting bored and when Gulf and mild start shopping, Milly get bored. It's funny but they are all together and never make anyone feel alone. They have a good bond and they really their time.

After some shopping they went to a food court to eat something as they were hungry. They all took their seats and mild was busy ordering food. Suddenly, Gulf checked his phone and saw....... 70 missed calls, 60 texts of Mew. Gulf gulped hard and he face palmed. He just realized that he is in deep trouble now.

" Gulf, are you okay? You look stressed out! " Asked Milly worriedly.

" Guys excuse me, I need to make a call I will be back! " Said Gulf and he got up and went somewhere and immediately called Mew. But Mew didn't picked his calls as he was extremely mad at Gulf. Gulf panicked and keep calling Mew. Mew was keep disconnecting.

Gulf went to Cody and told him to call Mew. Cody caller Mew and gave phone to Gulf.

Mew:- Yes Cody? What's the pos....

Gulf:- Mew.... I'm sorry please forgive me.

Mew:- I have nothing to say Gulf. You must be having a good time. That's why you forget you have a husband here waiting for you. Go and enjoy with them.

Gulf:- Please please please sorry Mew. Don't call me by my name. Please. I'm sorry I didn't saw my phone. I won't repeat this again I promise give me a chance please!!

Mew:- *sigh* okay one last chance. If I call you and you didn't picked up... Then I won't disturb you ever. Get it? *strict tone*

Gulf:- yeshhh hubby. *soft tone*

Mew:- *smile* I love you wifey. Don't break rules okay?

Gulf:- *nodded with a sigh* yesss!!! I will follow naaa! Bye! They must be waiting for me!

Mew:- Good now go back to them baby they must be waiting for you. Bye love. Have a good day.

Gulf:- You too hubby. Bye~

Call ended. Cody was looking at Gulf with wide eyes and disbelief. Gulf look at Cody with one eyebrow up.

" I told you... He is crazy. " Said Gulf and sighed and went back to Mild and Milly. Cody felt bad for Gulf as he always want Gulf to live with all freedom.

" Buddyyyy! Where you took so long huh? " Asked Mild while busy stuffing food in his mouth. Gulf sighed and sat.

" Talking with Mew. " Said Gulf and he started eating. Mild and Milly look at each other and giggled.

" You must have not pick up his calls and he must be sulking now! Right? " Said Milly. Gulf nodded. Mild and Milly laughed.

" Hahahah he is so damn possessive! " Said mild. Gulf shook his head and continue eating food.

" Ohh hey! I forgot to ask. Did you get the invitation mail from our school for the school reunion from our batch! We got it yesterday but I forget to ask you. " Said mild excitedly. Gulf face brighten when he heard this.

" Really?????? Omgggg!!! Oh wait I didn't get any mail! Am I not invited? " Said Gulf and pouted. Mild and Milly laughed loudly.

" Oii! Hahaha they are still sending the invitation! Just wait na! Let's go to the reunion! It will be so much fun!!!!! " Said Milly excitedly. Gulf and mild nodded.

" Yeahhh!! We should go! But..... I need to convince Mew for this also. He is so busy nowadays with his work. I don't know he can take a leave for this or not. " Said Gulf.

" Don't say that! Talk with him and convince! Even Lhong must be coming! Let's go there naaa! Please convince him for us!!! Na na na!! " Said mild and Milly show puppy eyes.

" Let me talk with him first. Without his permission I can't go anywhere. Let's see. " Said Gulf and everyone sighed. Cody heard that and he saw how sad Gulf was. He was just praying that Mew should allow.

" Should we talk with him? He won't say no to me! Let me talk with him and convince him! I want us to go there. You me mild Mew everyone! " Said Milly. Gulf and Mild look at her.

" Sure you can try. Let's see and hope for the best. " Said Gulf and they sighed and ate their food and went back to shopping.

***---***---***---***---***---***
Please vote, comment your views 💗
Stay safe and happy guys😃!! Take care of yourself my peeps😇💕
Keep smiling....

- chubby