"Hell yeah." Giovanni shook his head shooting Derrek. "Im trying to get me some fucking ass." He then turned to me with a sly smirk.

Looking at the time I shook my head.
"You nasty ... and I start my college classes tomorrow"

Everyone turned back to me already forgetting I was about to start school since we were all a bit drunk.

"Oh yeah... I forgot you got approved for College?" Derrek said making it sound like more of a question."I aint even know you wanted to finish school with all the shit you got going on" he raised his eyebrow impressed.

Shrugging my shoulders I thought about all the stuff ken said.

"How else ima help my siblings out?"

They all nodded in agreement.

"I mean the streets make me the money it needs to, but if I want to get serious I have to finish college." I said Looking over to Ken.

Ken patted my shoulder smiling. "Im proud of you." He said "I still think you needa come get some ass" he smirked.

"He aint lying!" Derrek laughed.

Giovanni gave me a sly smirk both of us knowing what it meant.

Gio has been teasing me about this situation to me since he lost his virginity.... In 9th fucking grade.

'He better not'

I thought looking him in the eyes. Gio shook his head and laughed out loud.

"So they still dont know?" Slapping his leg Gio held his breath."nah im finna tell they ass now!"

"Shut the fuck up" I clentched my jaw.

"No no no.. speak the fuck up .., what dont we know?" Ken looked between us.

"Right I wanna know" Derrek paused the game.

They both looked between Gio and I as he filled the room with his laughter.

"Man Gio cut it out! say some!" Ken spat but couldnt help but crack a smile.

"Gio you bet not!" I urged standing up walking over to him.

"Alright alright alirght! He backed away standing up looking me in my eyes.

"Fades a Virgin"

My eyes popped out my sockets as I tried to grab for that bitch ass nigga, he ducked though running behind a snikering ken.

"You lying..." Derrek turned to me, his mouth hanging open. "man aint you like 23?" Giving D a death glare He just bursted out laughing  holding his side.

Rolling my eyes I looked back at a Ken who tried to hold in his laughs but failed.

"Yeah ight.. ok laugh it up!" I sat back down brushing my shoulders off."Ion give a fuck what y'all say I'm still big fucking dog round this bitch."

"Hell nah man..." Ken shook his head walking over my way. "you NEVER felt some pussy?" Ken grabbed my shoulder starting to laugh.

Turning my eyes back up to Gio who was laughing with Derrek in the corner, I shrugged Ken off me.

"Ive been close as fuck" I folded my arms over my chest puffing it out."I aint neva had time." Hearing them all still laugh I kept I tried to say anything. "Plus - man shut the hell up... all yall!" I sighed.

"Ok ok ok, if thats the case though... you have to come out tonight just to get some" Derrek said , and I shook my head no.

"Damn you scared bruh?" Gio laughed.

I gave him a side eye. "Bruh shut the fuck up for I fight yo stupid ass... ima un cousin you real quick... fuck you tell them that for?" I fell back into my couch.

Derrek sat down next to me ken joining Gio on the other side. " Tonight is the night Fade.. we trynna tell you" Derrek slapped my chest.

"If you need some tips-" ken started to say.

I pushed a laughing Ken and Derrek off me.

"Man I know how to have sex I aint stupid... Im just seacret with my jewls unlike yall nasty asses I dont want my dick in just some crazy hoes.. but if yall shut the fuck up.. I'll do it tonight... iight?" I gave them all a look trying to get them off my back.

Gio laughed it up but ken and Derek gave me a head nod.

Getting up I went upstairs to My room to take a shower.

"What the fuck did I just agree to" Mentally slapping myself I made my way to The bathroom .

I Aint been saving my virginity necessarily, no girl ever just caught my attention like that though.

I would hear about how nasty hoes was with other niggas , then see them same bitches wanted to fuck me but I couldn't imagine having what someone already bragged about fucking.

' better be worth it too' I thought as I pulled out a white Polo shirt.