💎Down the Rabbit Hole💎

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Y/n: "You'll never catch me again, you idoitc piggies!!" She yelled out as she began gagging as she vomited up a Joker venom bomb from her stomach. "Time for a show stopper, Laugh it up boys!" She yelled out as she activated the bomb and tossed it into the crowd while rose petals surrounded her. "HAHAHAHA!!!!!" She laughed out loud before vanishing into the ground.

Guards fell onto the ground laughing hysterically as their mouths twisted into deranged and permanent smiles as their lungs exploded from laughter.

A few weeks pass by

Harrison: "My god...." He said looking away from his TV that was showing Gotham news was covering the breakout of Arkham Asylum along with Y/n's photo smiling widely. "Why does that smile make my heart pulse?" He thought to himself before heading to bed.

Harrison: "I've been having dreams for weeks now, twice she'd held my life in her hands but she hasn't harmed me. The first session with Y/n M/n Quinnzel, she had her hands wrapped around my throat threatening to kill me but never did. Second time, she sneaked a shiv in the cell and held it directly against my jugular veins. I should be afraid of her in yet, I'm not. My dreams are where I hear her voice in my head, feel her gentle touches against my skin, her smoldering kisses against my lips to a point that I actually wake up hard as a rock." He thought as he got dressed for work.

" He thought as he got dressed for work

Dr. Strange: " What makes you think you are so special that she would open up to you when far more seasons psychiatrist have failed over and over again?!" His words echoed through Harrison's head.

Harrison: "It's my smile, Dr. Strange. It makes her heart beat faster and that's how I know I can help her. IN fact I'm the only one who can. I'm the Jester's doctor." He said seriously to himself as he pulled into Arkham Asylum to see Nightwing pushing Y/n back into the building wearing a muzzle of sorts but it didn't block her laughing. "How bad is the nerve damage to your body from the chemicals?" He asked Y/n as she lied her arm onto the table as he poked her hand.

Y/n: "No. No, still nothing." She said honestly before Harrison digged his nails into her skin on her wrist. "There it is!" She said smiling widely.

Harrison: "So what is it like? I mean Full body nerve damage seems...surreal." He asked her as she sighed softly.

Y/n: "Well... when I fell into the chemicals, It felt like I was set on fire. But later it felt like my whole body was numbed with novocain. And it's been like that ever since... I mean everything works but the touch has to be more intense in order for me to feel something." She said honestly as Harrison smirked at her.

Harrison: "Intense, huh?" He said before they finished up. "It was a slow process, but there was hope. Little-by-little she opened up to me. Bit-by-bit I learned more about her. Mr. Branson was a man of his word in my sessions with Jest remained uninterrupted. And you know what? Soon I realized that Arkham itself had grown on me. The busy Days in the long night shifts. I often make use to the time to visit just indulge in productive conversation." He thought as he looked at crocodile and then helping out Poison Oak. "As for my other patients results were a mixed bag of sorts, Some remained frustratingly unchanged while other showed promise. It was baby steps, sure. Nevertheless, I was making progress. Running new things, discarding old misconceptions Soon weeks turned into months. Even though my schedule said sessions, what we shared were dates... minus the wining and dining, and excessive security restraints thrown into the mix and I'll admit yes, it sounds like I've developed a fetish for seeing Y/n bond up but it's not. Truth was I had fallen in love, I've even received news that the Financial board was allocating more Wayne Grant money to my research meaning assistants and equipment! It was all within my reach, everything is coming up Harry! Well, almost everything...." He thought as his eye twitched at what he heard from Mr. Branson's mouth. "YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME?! WHOM AUTHORIZED HIM TO TALK TO HER ALONE?!" He yelled out loud before turning around to storm to the glass isolated cell of Y/n M/n Quinnzel aka Jester. "He's Nightwing so he doesn't really need authorization." Harrison heard Mr. Branson say. "GOD DAMN IT!!!"

Nightwing: "Your not fooling me, Jester

Nightwing: "Your not fooling me, Jester. I know your planning something. You let me take you here willingly to easily." He said seriously as Y/n leaned against her padded cell unaffected by his words while he tilted her head up to look at him.

Y/n: "Sugar baby, our little chats are for when we're sparring besides I'm not doing nothin' just being a good girl now.~" She said honestly before her door to her cell was thrown open by Harrison. "Heya, Harry." She said smiling especially when Harrison pulled Nightwing away from her. "Oh, boys~ Don't fight over little ol' me.~" She teased before Harrison dragged Nightwing out of the cell.

Harrison: "I better never catch you even near my patient again, Nightwing. I don't care what Commissioner Gordon says, Stay away from her!" He shouted out as Nightwing looked at him.

Nightwing: "I've known Jester for years, Dr. Hale. So do NOT completely trust her or give in to her flirtatious ways." He said seriously as the two men glared at each other. "Good luck, Doctor." He said seriously before walking away from the isolated cell.

((Jeez! Last time, I updated this it was a few days before my grandmother died of Covid-19))