Family Night/Serious Talk

Start from the beginning

"Desire I'm so sorry you had ta' go through that and I'm even more sorry cause I was anotha' idiot fa' doing tha' same shit them otha' niggas did. Its just worse because we are married, but Desire I have went ta' God and asked him fa' fa'giveness. I was so wrong fa' that shit and I shoulda'  been strong'a and fought ha' ass off."

"You know what while I was in tha' coma our lil girl told me what you are telling me about going to God for forgiveness. She also said that you was sorry and that we needed each other to help heal each other. I honestly think she is right. I forgave you already, but August if you ever put us through that kind of pain again I will leave and send them divorce papers real quick. God has blessed us and gave us another opportunity so we gon' be alright."

"You are tha' most amazin' woman eva."

"I know."

"Don't be cocky na."

"Naw. I'm just confident baby."

"Yeah and ya ass crazy too." She pinched my thigh.

"Tha' fuck Desire? That shit hurt. You know I'm a light skinned nigga and we bruise easily."

"Man shut cho' ass up nigga."

"It looks like my lil man don' wore himself out. I'ma go put him in the bed."

"Actually I'm kinda of tired so we all should go to bed." Desire said as she yawned.

"Whateva' my lady wants." I gently moved her and grabbed Day. I helped her up and bent down and gave her long lingering kiss. I grabbed her hand as we walked out the theater.

*********

"You comfortable?" I asked Desire as we laid in the bed.

"Yes I am. I think the pain meds are starting to kick in. I can barely keep my eyes open."

"Well go ta' sleep. I ain't goin nowhea." I ran my hand up and down her arm.

"Okay babe." She yawned. "Goodnight. I love you."

"I love you too."

I laid there with her in my arms and just reflected on this moment. It was about the simple moments like this. If I could give her the world I would and then some. I do need to buy her another car since her was totaled. I gotta do some car shopping and I gotta get my nigga Twan to do some customizing on it.

I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes falling into as peaceful sleep.

Drew

"The hell is you doin' Ky?"

"Smokin' a damn blunt. The hell is you doing Drew?"

This girl was gon' make me choke her wit that smart ass mouth. She betta be glad I'm high as fuck right now or else we would be having some problems.

"I know you smokin a blunt, but its posed to be puff-puff pass, not puff-puff mines." I mugged the hell outta her high ass.

"Oh the hell well. You shouldn't have given it to me." She blew a ring of smoke out.

"Gimme this shit." I pulled the blunt from her lips and pulled from it. I blew out a puff of smoke and smirked at her.

"Bruh you a hater and you ain't shit for that." She got up and was about to head upstairs, but I grabbed her and pulled her down in my lap.

"You so sexy." I bit down on my lip and stared at her through my low eyes.

"Thanks, but you still ugly tho."

"I wasn't ugly when I had my tongue in-between them pretty thighs." I pulled from the blunt and squeezed her thigh.

I saw her blush and I knew I had that ass. I let her get up and I smacked her on the ass. I stood up behind her. I put the blunt out and we headed upstairs. When we got to the bedroom she walked in, but I stood up against the closed door and stared at her.

"Ky."

"Huh."

"Tell me somethin."

"Tell you what Drew."

"When you gon' stop bullshittin and be my girl?....."

Well there you have it. August and Desire are happy. Drew wants to stop bullshittin and make it official. Hmm, let's see what happens. Oh and Twan and Nedra's wedding is around the corner.

Oh a lot of you are asking for a story on Drew and Kylie. I don't know maybe in the near future I will make that happen, but I don't wanna add too much to my plate right now so be just be patient with me.

Lady K