Chapter 17: The Curse

Mazoku
I wake up to find everyone looking at me. I sit up and it feels like my head might explode. I look around and Elizabeth is also asleep in a different bed. She shoots up but her eyes are different.

 She shoots up but her eyes are different

I gasped in shock gritting my teeth.

"DAMMIT ZELDRIS!!!" I yell in anger.

"What's wrong?" Diane asks.

"Its not the right time dammit! Elizabeth has gained all of her memories back. You see... Meliodas and Elizabeth have been cursed by the Demon King and the Supreme Deity. 3,000 years ago a goddess by the name of Elizabeth fell in love with the Demon King's son, Meliodas, The strongest of all of the 10 commandments. Due to he both of them falling in love with each other the Supreme Deity cursed them. They got to know each other in the Holy War 3,000 years ago. They were trained to fight on the front lines but to them... they didnt care. It was a stupid war. They betrayed their races and got cursed. Meliodas' curse... He would watch Elizabeth die then come back another life. One life after another. Elizabeth's curse... She would die and Meliodas would always witness it. However she would be reborn again as a new Elizabeth. But the cost was she would lose her memories. If Elizabeth were to ever regain her memories such as what just happened... her eyes will change and she will die once more in 3 days time. They will always meet and fall in love with each other. This is the 107th time. In three days time Meliodas will watch the one he loves die for the 107th time." I say.

"How do you know all of that? Only Merlin knows!" Meliodas says.

"You're not the only cursed person here Meliodas. I know all of you more than you think. I have also been cursed by both the Demon King and the Supreme Deity. I was created from both the Supreme Deity and the Demon King. I am their heir. I am a goddess, a demon, a fairy, a giant, a mage, and a human. I am known as many things. I've gone by countless names.

Mazoku the human
Natsuki the first Fairy queen
Asaki the first giant queen
Sakiko the goddess
Eveline the demon
Asami the undead
Cheayul the first princess of liones
Sayaka the mage and younger daughter of the chief of Belialuin

How all of this started... simple. I've been reborn. I keep any and every form. All memories of my past lives have been kept. I keep all knowledge I've possessed over the years. This is not every thing about me however... you just may find that our soon. The only ones who know everything about me is the Supreme Deity and the Demon King. Zeldris and Estarossa are in the throne room. Zeldris the commandment of Piety and Estarossa the commandment of love. Gowther is also a commandment. However in order to maintain balance he was replaced by Fraudrin the commandment of selflessness. The Gowther you all know well is only a doll. The Gowther from the 10 commandments however is deceased. Gowther the doll was created by the original Gowther. His main purpose was to explore the outside world for the Gowther of selflessness. Who had been stuck in purgatory until his passing. Gowther of the 10 commandments final wish was for Gowther the doll to make relationships and have his own emotions so he gave him a heart. I'll go on more about it later but for now, I need to speak with Meliodas." I say.

Everyone else leaves us alone for a while.

"I'm well aware for what you plan to do Meliodas. Break the curse you and Ellie were placed under. But I can't let you do that. I'm sorry." I say.

I knock him out cold and he falls to the floor. Everyone comes rushing once they hear the thud and Ellie rushes to his side trying to wake him up.

"He's not going to wake up sister. Leave him be. He was planning something dangerous." I say.

I walk downstairs and Ellie is holding Meliodas. I wake him up and my form changes.

 I wake him up and my form changes

My body flickers to black mist but I keep it under control

"Eevee wait!" Hs yells.

"I'm right here Meliodas." I say.

"I'm the one who needs to take him on. You arent strong enough!" He says.

"Lies. How about I remind you of 3,000 years ago with the last fight we had." I say.

My body flickers to the black mist and I snap my fingers. Meliodas screams in pain and tears stream down his face and I stare emotionless. Everyone is staring at me and suddenly its quiet. He stares at me scared.

"I-I'll do as you say! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!" Meliodas says quickly.

"You are forgiven. Go to Zeldris and Estarossa and tell them their ruler is ready to take back hell." I say.

Meliodas leaves the room and everyone stares at me. Suddenly Estarossa, Zeldis, and Meliodas are rushing in bowing down.

"Go collect the other commandments' symbols and give them to me. You may not consume any if you do you will die a slow gruesome painful death. Am I clear?" I say.

"Yes Ma'am!" They yell.

They rush out and look for the other commandments.

Hey guys. Sorry there's kind of a lot going on in this chapter. I hope you liked it.

Until next time

"Let's go. We've got a battle to fight." - Meliodas

Published: 4/6/21