Chapter 14: The Return/Visit

Mazoku
It's been a couple of days since Ban left but he didnt really say goodbye to me. He just... left. I regret what I told him but it's too late.

Flashback
After everyone falls asleep I go up to Ban who is still wide awake and on the balcony of the tavern.

"Did you always love Elaine?" I ask coming up to him.

"No... Ypu were my first love Zuko. I figured you were more drawn to Captain. So I gave up on my feelings bug then I met Elaine and I recieved feelings for her." Ban says.

I start laughing a little.

"What's so funny?" Ban asks.

"I love Meliodas yes but not in that type of way. It's time I told you who I really am but you cant say a word. I will know if you do and... no one will know after I tell you besides Merlin. She's always known but here's the real question... Can you handle all the information I'm about to tell you? I'll explain more if I need to." I say.

"I cant take it Zuko. Tell me." Ban says.

"Alright... it all started 5000 years ago..."

(Time skip)

I finally finish explaining everything to Ban but he doesn't talk. All he does is get up and leaves into the tavern. Seconds later him and King leave and I feel guilt coursing through my body.

Flashback end

Since then I have only felt guilt. Suddenly I feel a dark aura way up north towards Camelot and all of us head there. I told Merlin what happened last night and she said to focus on what's going on right now. We reach Camelot and see a large white creature.

"Everyone stay inside I got this! No one comes outside unless I say!" I yell.

I go outside and I head up the castle. King Aurthur greets me along with many other guards and I go to the highest point on the castle. I'm face to face with the Albion and my eyes change.

One of my Mark's return too but I create a mind link with the Albion