Chapter 3: The Serpent Sin of Envy/Weird Fang

Mazoku
I wake up and I notice that ahead of us it's really foggy. I go downstairs and make some food and Elizabeth and Melodias come down to eat.

"Melodias why are we at the forest of white dreams?" I ask.

"While we were at Bernia Village people were talking about how theres a scary creature there and the fact that no holy knights dares to go there. Seems like the perfect place for one of us to hide right?" He says.

"Then let's go. No time to waste." I say.

We finish eating and head out. Along the way we see many Melodias' and I know theres Hide n' seeks here.

"Careful! The other Melodias' are fake. They're Hide n' Seeks!" I yell.

They change to me and I sigh.

"Which one is Lady Mazoku?" Elizabeth asks.

"Alright Mazoku! Put both hands and say Ban's name is a cute voice!" Melodias shouts.

Every one of the Hide N' Seeks do it but I dont too embarassed and angry. As soon as All of the other mes did what Melodias asked I growl angrily and take out a sword I carry with me.

I slash all of the Hide N' Seeks and they run off. We follow them and we see a girl. She gets larger and larger as we get closer and closer to her. The Hide N' Seeks are yelling how we're holy knights. The giant girl wakes up and she yells at us.

"Diane?" Melodias says.

"CAPTAIN!" Diane exclaims.

"Sup Diane." I say.

"Mazoku? It's great to see you again!" Diane says.

Suddenly Diane sees Elizabeth and yells.

"YOU WOMANIZER!" Diane yells.

She beats Melodias into the ground and after some smoke clears hes laying there.

"I deserved that" he says.

"Damn right you did...." Diane says.

After Melodias introduces Diane to Elizabeth we head back to the Boar Hat.

I grab a glass bottle of Bernia Ale and start drinking it.

"We should go to Baste Prison in Dalmary next." I say.

"Why Baste Prison?" Diane asks.

"Its where Ban is locked up. Bet he got caught on purpose because he was bored. I know he's there. But the Holy Knights there, the Weird Fang, they are the ones guarding the place. There's 4 holy knights in total. Friesia, Golgius, Ruin, and Jude. Friesia can summon bugs and bug swarms that spit out acid. Golgius can summon an incantation orb around any sized object. He can also turn invisible. It may seem like teleportation but he simply just turns invisible and runs around. Ruin has the ability to cast an illusion on anyone so they think that they see Ruin when in reality it's not. Finally there is Jude. He doesnt have any magic power that I'm aware of. I only know this because I've fought them before. If I go save Ban by myself it should be fine. No they dont know of my full power but they fear me. So if I went alone it would be easiest." I say.

After a while of catching up and some alcohol I fall asleep on one of the tables in the main room.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! This would've been published on the 8th because I thought I already published it sorry. I 2I'll be making another chapter and publishing it later today!

Until next time

"No Matter how much y ou have, there's a limit to everything" - King (Harlequin)

Published: 3/10/21