Chapter 16: The Lion Sin of Pride/The Attack On Camelot

Mazoku
We get a little bit lost but I check my pocket watch and a yellow, orange, red, green, blue, and purple dot appear around a rainbow colored dot. Then not far away is a pink dot. I put trackers in every one of the deadly sins and myself. I put one on myself if I ever lose my pocket watch then if its found I will be found. The only people who know about the trackers is the 10 commandments and the demon king as well as the supreme deity.

I go out and sit on Hawk Mama's nose and direct her in the correct way until we reach a bar that looks like a barrel. I hop off of Hawk Mama and head inside the bar.

As soon as I walk into the bar I change into a different form.

I spot Escanor easily but I also see Melasula and Galand drunk

I spot Escanor easily but I also see Melasula and Galand drunk. It's night time by now so he's in his skinny form. He spots me and smiles widely.

"Miss Sayaka! Lovely to see you again! How did you find me? Is Miss Merlin with you?" He asks.

"How I found you is not your concern. All of the other sins are with me as well as a talking pig and the fourth princess of Liones. I'll tell you the rest but we must leave before those two become sober." I say.

Suddenly Meliodas, Elizabeth, Elaine, and Ban rush in. Galand and Melascula notice us and become sober almost instantly.

"Perfecf Cube" I say.

I leave them in there with a lot of Bernia Ale. They cant break through it because only Absolute Cancel can do that.

"Leave them here. I'll explain on the way." I say.

As we walk out of the bar I speak.

"Absolute Cancel"

The perfect cube shatters and I snap my fingers sending them with the others. I explain on the way back to the tavern and I walk in as soon as I finish explaining everything to Escanor. Ban, Elizabeth, Elaine, and Meliodas stare at me. I can tell it's from my form change.

"Elizabeth this is Escanor the Lion Sin of Pride. Escanor this is Elizabeth Liknes. The fourth princess of Liones." I say.

Suddenly I hear a beeping noise. I form a crystal ball in my hand and see Camelot being surrounded by Zeldris' and Estarossa's commandment symbols.

 I form a crystal ball in my hand and see Camelot being surrounded by Zeldris' and Estarossa's commandment symbols