Chapter 6: The Vaizel Fighting Festival

Mazoku
I wake up my eyes puffy from crying but I wash off my face and put on some makeup to make it seem like I got some sleep and wasnt crying my eyes out.

Ban makes breakfast and I look out the window. We're about halfway to Camelot when we stop at Vaizel for a while to stock up on liquor and because there's a supposed fighting festival and Diane's sacred treasure Gideon is there too.

After everyone is done eating we head out. Ban, King, and Meliodas go to the fighting festival. Elizabeth, Diane, and I go out to find more ingredients.

We see some good looking ripe mushrooms and we're about to pick them but suddenly a large mushroom comes up out of the ground and a purple mist comes out of its mouth and hits us and Diane and Elizabeth scream I just cough and try to block out the mist.

We get up and Diane has shrunk down to my height and Elizabeth is really tiny. As for me well... I didnt change. I remain the same. After I help the other two I quickly go inside and stare at myself in the mirror.

 After I help the other two I quickly go inside and stare at myself in the mirror

I look in the mirror and my look has changed completely. I freeze as I remember this form. I sigh and go out to the other two.

"We should go... Besides Diane we need your sacred treasure." I say.

They look at me weird

"Mazoku?" They ask.

I nod

They start freaking out because of my appearance.

"Get over it. Let's go" I say.

We go to Vaizel and sign up. I sign me and Diane up because Elizabeth cant really do anything at the moment. I sign Diane up as Matrona and myself as Kilia Gelda Rajine.

"Hey Mazoku why did you sign yourself up with that name?" Elizabeth asks.

"Its the full name of a friend I used to know." I say.

We go up to the fighting platform and Diane is wearing a cloak. I'm wearing something that covers my appearence.

 I'm wearing something that covers my appearence