Chapter 1: The Dragon Sin of Wrath

Mazoku Hitoshiro
I head inside the shop with a black cape protecting my identity. As soon as I walk in I see 2 very familiar faces. They're eyes look in my direction and I stand there consumed by my thoughts.

What!? What is she doing here!? I don't understand... she isnt supposed to be here... and what's even worse.. shes here with him... how long have they been here together? I dont understand... I should leave...

I'm taken out of my thoughts by his voice.

"Hey there. What can I get ya?"

I sigh and answer.

"Bernia Ale" I say coldly.

I sit at a stool and he serves me my drink. I nod to him in gratitude and chug the whole thing in seconds. When I set the mug down both people are staring at me in shock.

I quickly reach for my hood but his hands catch my wrists.

"Uh hi?" Elizabeth says.

"Princess..." I say back.

"Mazoku what are you doing here?" Melodias asks.

"I'm looking for the other sins. Yes I could easily bring them here but... what's the fun in that? Besides my location would be given to all of Liones in seconds." I reply.

"That's true... well we'll just have to be on our way then." Melodias says.

"Captain I do have something if yours." I say.

"What could that be?" He asks.

I pull out Melodias' Demon Sword Lostvayne.

"Where did you find this?" He asks.

"I found it in the left dungeon in the castle at Liones. I only found yours. I have mine and knowing the others King, Escanor, Merlin, and Gowther have their's with them. Diane most likely lost hers. I have Ban's Courechouse. I stole it from the prison he is help at but before I could get him out people recognized me so I had to leave." I say.

"But couldnt you have used your magic?" Melodias asks.

"No. More of my secrets would be found out. I prefer to limit my secrets to only the other sins, maybe some holy knights but none of them know except for you and the other sins." I say.

Melodias gives me another glass of Bernia Ale. I drink it happily and sigh.

"You haven't changed a bit Mazoku." Melodias says.

"You're one to talk... and besides, I have changed a lot but you cant notice it because you're too busy being a pervert towards the princess." I say.

I know I'm right when he stares at me and Elizabeth's face goes red.

"Lucky guess." I state.

"That was a guess?" Elizabeth asks.

"Yes. Melodias is the pervert type and I just figured that the thing I said would be true. I've known him for over 10 years." I say.

"Oh. That makes sense." Elizabeth says.

"Its getting late. Where am I sleeping?" I ask.

Before anyone can answer I see a pig walking around.

"Hi there! My name is Hawk also known as Captain Hawk the leader of scraps desposal!" He says.

"Talking pig... nice... where do I sleep?" I ask not really caring about the pig.

"You can sleep with me if you want Zuko~" Melodias says trying to sound like Ban.

"Sh-shut up! No one can call me that except Ban. J-just tell me where I can sleep. Elizabeth can sleep with you. You know what I'm sleeping on the second floor. Never do that again!" I say my face red.

Melodias laughs knowing about my feelings for Ban but I ignore it. I've never told Ban about my feelings and I dont exactly think I ever will. It's not like he can love someone like me.

I drink one more mug filled with Bernia Ale and head to the 2nd floor and fall asleep my mind on the other sins and where they could be.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Originally I wasnt planning on having this a BanXOc but I think I will. I know I said I'd update every other day but I felt like writing another chapter today! Once again I hope y oh enjoyed this chapter!

Until next time

"Just when I thought I was finally reunited with the man I love, you bring another woman with you?" - Diane

Published: 3/4/21