Chapter 7: The Giant Metal Knight

Mazoku
The sun hits my face as I wake up. I get changed into my regular outfit and go downstairs.

Not surprisingly Ban and Meliodas are still staring at me

Not surprisingly Ban and Meliodas are still staring at me. I roll my eyes not caring in the slightest and eat. After everyone is finished we stop for a while. Ban, King, and Meliodas decide to see who can get the biggest haul of meat.

Once they leave I relax and wander around outside. Before long theres a lot of noise coming from outside. I go outside and see some holy knights and a giant metal knight along with a green haired guy.

Everyone else comes over to where I am and everyone but Elizabeth and Hawk protect the metal knight.

After an agreement is made the holy knights leave and the green haired guy turns out to be Gowther. He is the Goat Sin of Lust. After some catching up and a meal I go to take a nap.

I wake up merely seconds after I fall asleep. I'm in a cold sweat and tears threaten to fall. Ban and Meliodas rush in and I calm myself before my power goes out of control. I stare at them my eyes cold and lifeless.

They try to ask me what's wrong but I dont say a word. I get up and go to the roof without a word. I stare at the sun and suddenly it becomes pitch black even though its noon. It passes almost as instantly as it came. I just stare at the sun as the two come up behind me.

I start laughing like a maniac and by then everyone comes on to the roof and Diane comes to the side of the tavern I'm at. Tears prick my eyes and I scream in agony. After some screaming I sigh as my eyes turn demonic. Once everything is let out my eyes change back and I simply walk back inside.

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Happy St. Patrick's Day! (For ppl that it is 3/17 today but to those who it already happened Happy St. Patrick's Day anyway)

Until next time.

"Your eyes are to discern evil, your mouth to speak the truth, your heart is filled with righteousness, and your sword is to purge evil." - Margaret Liones

Published:3/17/21