"so you want to say let us just follow destiny, right?" she smiled at him.

"well, when two people who don't have time for themselves can meet, fall in love then even get married... it's definitely destiny playing its part." he joked and she slapped him lightly.

"Should I say something?" she scooted close to him.

"i see someone has a lot to talk about this night." he teased her stopping his lips just above her right lobe.

"I'll try to finish this prison girls case soon but I don't know if they are going to need me after that or not but if they do... you won't be mad on me na if I go to help them?" she asked him another thing that was nerving her.

"see, I am no one to make a decision for you, if you feel its good for you, you can handle that I won't say anything but if it starts to take a toll on you then I am afraid I'll have to intervene," he stated his stand.

"Shishir, I so want to help them... Saving a life is no less than a feeling of creating one." she was getting troubled now by thinking a few of their stories.

"don't worry, we'll try our best to secure our kids from the harshness of the world," he mumbled taking one of her palm in his.

The warmth from him spread to her and along with the words she felt calm switching from the psychiatrist who was present in the prison cell to Anusha, his wife in a few moments.

"by the way you are right..." he said with an added drama only people close to him could get.

"about what?" she straightened again. After so long they were not tired, busy or preoccupied with work or something so she was getting leaned Into him every now and then.

"its so early..." he waited for a moment for her to turn into his side with a puzzled look and he pulled her to him.

"We didn't even have a single big fight till date." he completed and waited for her to get on him.

Instead, she laughed hard at that. "Reality check, hubby..." she laughed again. "to have fight couples need to live together." she laughed again.

"really... but we have lived together enough to create a life." his words made her laugh again.

"don't get me started on that..." she kept laughing until he pinned her beneath him.

"started... let's get started na... we have a whole week to us ." he kissed one of her cheeks.

"hey, are you tired or can accompany me?" he asked suddenly and with the looks, he was very much energetic but she was confused what made him ask this question wasn't she accompany him already if the moans were any answer.

She pushed herself on the bed and kissed him on his lips to answer his question but it was not the answer or so she felt when he pulled away.

"how about a long drive?" let me take you to Marina drive and then there is a hotel we can check-in for the night if you get tired?" he asked and looking into his eyes she could feel the excitement bubbling up there.

She felt she was slowly getting this man open up to him and though she would have loved a night of passion followed by at least 9 hours long sleep she wanted to grab as much time she could get with him.

"We are not going to get clicked cause I would like jeans rather than a saree or something." she tried to pout. "and also a coffee if we are leaving this tempting bed."

"done...Mommy to be." he kissed her and collected her in his arms. "Shishir, your actions are not helping ...you do know that," she shouted when he walked her out of the bed.