Chapter 3: Done

[edited 5/18/23]

Y/n's PoV

I threw my fist at the hard stone wall, earning a few weird looks from other people. I didn't care. I was so pissed. Livid even. And of course it had to be Jean. I rolled my eyes and threw another punch. A loud crack came from somewhere in my hand and immediately I pulled back, yelping in surprise and pain. Glancing at my already swelling knuckles, I deemed it best to hide it. No use getting other people worked up for nothing. But man did it hurt. I felt like going to the infirmary, but I didn't want to risk running into someone I recognized. But it huuuurtttt. I was battling myself internally when I ran into a wall, knocking myself to the ground. I rubbed my forehead where it had collided with the hard surface. 'Last I checked there wasn't a wall there..'

I looked up and immediately sneered. 

"Get the fuck away from me." 

"I wanted to apologize, alri-"

 "No! You don't get to apologize! I'm done dealin with you're shit Jean!" I subconsciously noticed a small crowd forming. 

"I- I know what I did was wrong, I shouldn't have done that, but pleas-" I waved a hand up, dismissing him completely. I ignored his calls as I stood and turned away from him. If anything, I didn't even feel my hand anymore. I was thinking about that stupid incident. The god damn cherry on top. 

- Flashback - 

Third person PoV

"Today has been pretty normal, just hope nothin' comes and ruins it," Y/n yawned, looking up to the sky lazily. 

"Man, an off day would be so great right about now," She turned her gaze to Eren, who was talking next to her, something about murdering all the titans. She huffed and turned away from the brown haired boy, slinking over to the next group of friends. Which just so happened to be Connie and Sasha. Of course Jean was with them, but she didn't pay any attention to him. He seemed to have noticed this because he was getting annoyed. He poked her with two fingers in the center of her upper chest, lightly shoving her back a little. 

"What's your deal L/n? Cat got your tounge?" She just sighed but continued her conversation as best she could with Jean all up in her sAuCe, ya know. He growled under his breath and yelled again, "Hey God damnit! I asked you a question!"

"Well maybe I don't want to talk to you, okay! You're always so rude to me trying to start fights when I first met you! Hell, all I did was bump into and you fucking pummelled me! I'm sick of you and I'm done! I don't fucking like you, and you sure as shit don't like me! Stay away from me, got it? Isn't it obvious, I'm not taking your crap any more Jeany-boy," the (h/c) girl glared at him. He glared back but with slightly less intensity. He just let it go and walked away 'Damn it, why does this always fucking-' He cut off his own thought, gripping his hair anxiously Jean sighed. He seemed calm. Oh yeah. Ooh no. No sir, he wasn't. 

'Maybe... Maybe next time..'

- End Flashback - 

A/n

That's all I got ._.

I did state testing today, I'm soooo drainneeddd. My back hurts, my eyes hurt, I woke up at four this fucking morning to take a shower and my mom wasn't even up to take me. It was shittttyyyyy TnT

Anyway, I hope your day was a little better than mine. Speaking of hopes, I hope you enjoy this little crapter *rolls eyes* 

Lol, till next time mi amigos.