\ chapter 13 /

*sexual content*

Tw: a form of disordered eating and food struggles (I'm writing from own experiences, since I'm not too sure how the mind-set works for a person with an ED.)
Slightly sh tw too
_____________

"I'll show you"

I bit my lip as she lowered her head to kiss me, my chest was visibly rising and falling, the feeling of her breasts touching mine made me whimper.
"You see baby, I'm always in charge.."
She whispered, "And if have to, I'll show you, that you belong to me. Because it seems like you forget that sometimes"

"Fuck Cate.." Her finger circled my nipple as she whispered, "You like this don't you? Oh I assume you'll like what I'm about to do with you" I whined when she stopped touching me, getting off the bed and walking to her wardrobe.

"Cate, what're you do-" I stopped when I saw what she was holding, a strap-on. "Is this okay?" She asked. Queen of consent. "Yes, very much okay" I bit my lip and asked where she wanted me.

"On your back, I want to see those pretty eyes of yours" A nervous giggle left my lips as I did so. "I love you Cate" I whispered, mentally preparing myself for the pained pleasure I was going to experience. "And now I'll see if you can take my love, sweetheart"
Her words sent shivers down my spine, as always.

When on top of me, she unbuttoned my pants and dragged them down. "You're whimpering, are you okay baby?" She asked worried. "Yes, I'm okay, just, a bit nervous. I've never done this before" I said, almost a bit ashamed.

"I understand, I'll be gentle, and if you want me to stop, say something or signal, okay?" I nodded, feeling a bit better. She's so caring, god I love her.

"You ready honey?" She asked, kissing my neck. "Fuck...yes, I'm ready.."
"Great" she mumbled, taking my underwear off, and rubbing my clit gently. "Promise me that you'll tell me if you don't want this" she said sternly. "Yes, I promise. Please, just, fuck me" I said with a grin.

My eyes rolled back as I felt her move it inside of me, I could almost hear her smirk at my reaction. She started to move faster, pumping in and out of me, making me moan and take a firm grip of her sheets. "Fuck Cate.. harder" And she did, she moved her hips faster, holding my hips to get deeper.
"You like this don't you? You little slut"

I loved her degradation, but my mouth failed to release any sound other than swear words and moans.
"You're my own little whore aren't you?" She asked, "Yes, oh fuck, yes I'm yours, only yours. God, I'm gonna cum Cate.."

She stopped, making me frown and whine a bit, "no, what are you doing?" I asked with my eyebrows knitted together and an amused smile spread across Cate's face. "I'm going to make you cum, dear" She spread my legs wider and lowered her head, placing a soft kiss on my lower abdomen.

Her tongue soon slipped inside of my entrance, making me arch my back.
"Yes, please, fuck me" I sighed, she replaced her tongue with two fingers and moved to suck on my clit. "Cum for me sweetheart" She said, sending vibrations through my body, pushing me over the edge.

She placed a kiss on my lips and laid down next to me. "Are you okay?" She asked, snuggling closer. "Yeah, I'm great. I love you" I rested my head on her chest, and slowly fell asleep. While sleeping, the older blonde held me closer and stroke my hair, loving how I let out small whimpers and snorts.

***

"Morning beautiful" Someone whispered in my ear, I opened my eyes to see a tired but happy Cate laying next to me. "Morning" I replied with raspy morning voice.
"Do you want breakfast" she said, more like a statement than a question.
"Cate, I don't-" I started, "I know, and that's why you should eat something now, come"

I reluctantly got out off bed, she gave me a hoodie and sweatpants to wear, and made my way downstairs with her.

"What do you want?" She started, "and do not say 'nothing' or 'you decide'" She said sternly but with that beautiful smile of hers.
"Fine, do you have eggs?"
"Yes, and I'll cook them, you can take a shower if you'd like" She suggested.
"Thank you"

***

I got back to the kitchen, she had made the table, the food stood there, making me slightly uncomfortable.
"You ready?" Cate came up behind me and soon sat down. I nodded "Yeah, yeah, I'm-" I placed myself on the chair, looking at the food.

"It's okay Hanna, nothing is going to happen if you eat, your body will thank you for the food, remember that" I closed my eyes, trying to fight the tears, threatening to fall. I couldn't cry infront of her, again.

"We can eat together, slowly" She tried to encourage me, taking a piece of scrambled eggs up to her mouth.
I grabbed the fork, took a piece, and then there was that voice, why are you eating? You don't deserve to eat! You know what you're going to do, you know, when you feel bad for eating. You are going to cut yourself, because of regret, that's how it works..

"I- I can't Cate.." I whimpered, tears now rolling down my cheeks.
"Yes baby, you can, it's just a tiny piece" She looked me in the eyes, she knew I trusted her, and I realized that she was really trying to help me.
"Trust me sweetheart, it will be okay, we eat as much as you like, when you're done, you're done, okay?"

"O-okay I, I can do this" I closed my eyes for a split second, before placing the piece of egg in my mouth. I mentally cursed myself, but at the same time it felt nice to eat a real breakfast, and being able to share how I feel about food with someone.

"One more?" Cate asked, smiling at the triumph of me eating. "Yes, one more... Thank you, I love you."

"And I love you Hanna, very much"