☆ chapter 5 ☆

It was lunch time and I sat in the cafeteria with Jess, Anna sat with some other people, and Harry, well I did not know where he was.
"Sooo, you've got detention" Jess said and took a bite if her apple, "mhm"
"But for how long? Can you still come to the party? I've fixed a dress for you, I know exactly which one you can wear!" She talked way too fast and she almost choked.

"When does the party start?" I said with a low voice, "7.30"
"That's fine, I'll probably be home at like 4, and I-" Jess cut me off.
"I'll wait for you, then we drive home to me and get ready" she said sternly
"No Jess, you don't have to wait for me, it's fine" She shook her head, "No I'll wait"

I laughed but suddenly remembered something, "Hey Jess" she looked back up at me, "the dress, does it have long sleeves?" I asked nervously.
"Ehm, yes, why?" I hadn't told anyone about my problem, not even Jess. "No particular reason, I just get cold easley" wow, amazing excuse Hanna.

Jess then tilted forward to my ear, whispering, "Hey, Blondie's staring at you" At first I was confused, but Jessica's look made me understand, Blondie, Ms Blanchett. I turned around and met her gaze.
The blue eyes that I've dreamed about for days now almost staring at me.

"I- I'll be right back" I said and stood up, walking to her.
"As a teacher and grown adult, you should know that it's rude to stare" I said teasingly.
"Oh and you should know, you're in trouble, big trouble"
I raised an eyebrow.

"You'll be punished for this behaviour"

"Here, at school?"

"Yes, I'm always prepared, I happened to hear about the party and guessed that you wanted to go, so that's why we stay here, so you'll be able to get there after"

I turned around to get back to Jessica, but she gripped my arm pulling me back, whispering "if you can walk"
I smirked and walked away.

***

I watched myself, the dirty mirror making it hard to see the flaws, but I knew that they were there.
"Hey Hanna" the raspy voice caught me of guard. A blue haired girl walked out of a bathroom stall and stood behind me. "Hi Elle, please not now, I have detention in 5 minutes"

She put a hand on my shoulder, looking in my eyes via the mirror.
"Yeah yeah, with the hot teacher, is she a tease like you"
I swallowed hard, "I don't know what you're talking about"

Her half crazy laugh filled the bathroom, "right, she's not fucking you, like I would believe that"
She turned me around, pressed me against the wall, "I won't ask you to stop fucking her, but I just think it would be more fair, if I got some of that too" she whispered in my ear.

"You want to fuck her? Just get detention" I said, stressed and scared.
"Oh please, I don't want her, I want you, I miss you" She said as she said her hands down my pants.
"No, not now Elle, I have to go!"
I pushed her off me and almost ran to the classroom.

"Hanna, you're late again" The older woman started, but when she saw the tears she stopped and got up to me.
"Darling, what happened?"
She hugged me and stroke my head.
"I- she" I started, but I didn't dare putting Elle in trouble, I was going to regret it. "Nothing, I just feel like crap"

"You sure?" She asked, I nodded in response.
"Well, I think I know what would make you feel better" she said, taking my hand and locking the door.

I grabbed her wrists, pinning her up the wall, "No, it's my turn" I said sternly. She smirked and let me do what I wanted.
"Take off your clothes, not your bra and underwear, but the rest." She did as I said.

"Now, you have to be quiet, Jessica is near and I guess some other students are too" She was shaking a bit and stroke my fingers along her sides.
"You're so gorgeous" I said and kissed her, the kiss was hungry and rough.
I gripped her waist, pulling her closer to me.

We broke the kiss and our foreheads rested on each other, "You're a hot one you too Miss Riddle" she said.
I smiled, started to kiss her jaw and neck, leading her to a desk. She hopped up to sit on it as I continued to kiss her, biting every once in a while.

NSFW

I heard how she tried to keep her moans in when I got down to her breasts. "Oh baby please" she begged and I unclipped her bra.
I kissed them, touched them and licked them, and after a lot of lip biting she let out a loud moan. I put a hand over her mouth.

"Now what did a say about sounds, kitten" Her eyes widened to my dominance, I chuckled, "Oh yes, I can be dominant, shocker I know"
I felt her smile growing behind my hand. "Be quiet now" I whispered and bit her earlobe.

My mouth wandered down to her panties, I stroke the seam of them and pulled them down. I kissed her thighs, waiting for her to beg me this time.
"Please, oh, Hanna please"

So I did it, I licked her core, my tongue exploring her. As I kissed and sucked her clit, I pushed in two fingers, making her moan again.
"Sorry, I'll be quiet" she said before I had a chance to say something.
I picked up my pace as I felt her walls clenching around my fingers.

Her hand grabbed a part of my brown hair, pulling it a bit. I soon felt her come, I smiled and licked her clean.
I stood up, kissed her, so she could taste herself. After we pulled away I asked her, "What's your name, if you're comfortable telling me"
She smiled.

"Cate" she said.

"Cate, Cate Blanchett, cute"

"You should go, so you can get ready for that party, don't drink too much, please" she said with a wink.
I smiled and walked out, looking for Jess.

"Girl! You fucked her!" She practically screamed.

"Jessica! Keep your voice down, what are you talking about?!"

"Shut it girl I heard you"

We walked out to her car, talking about what had happened, she laughed the whole time..

_________

Sorry for the lack of update on all of my stories, I'm trying to write as much as I can<3