• My Dear Healer • Reader x Emperor! Garmadon

Start from the beginning

He suddenly grabbed onto your hand, making you flinch back. He moved his face closer to yours, enunciating, "Just for your information, I helped save Ninjago. Again. I'd watch my tone if I were you."

"From what it looks like, you didn't do a good job of doing it. Was it you or the ninja who summoned an earthquake? Or can any of you do that..?"

He scoffed and let go of you, striding across the room. As he did so, you spotted purple fluid leaking out from the side of his armor.

"Uh...Garmadon, what is that?" You followed him into the living room, where he sat down in the dark corner on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I can't seem to hear you," He quipped, sticking his middle finger into his ear. "We monsters have a hard time listening to people."

You rolled your eyes, turning on a lamp on the table next to you. Your eyes bulged as you saw a rib jotting out from his armor.

"Garmadon, what the heck is that?!" You gasped.

He looked down at it, then back up at you with half-lidded eyes. "My chest. All monsters have them."

"Seriously, Garmadon, this is a huge problem! Just let me fix this."

"No."

"What? Why?"

"I'm fine. It's not even hurting me."

"Nonsense. Absolute nonsense. Here, just let me-."

As you tried to move closer, he promptly stood up, pushing you out of the way. You scrambled to your feet, chasing after him.

"Garmadon! Come back, I just want to help you!"

The chase ended once you had him pinned in the bedroom. He turned to face you before you launched yourself at him, landing the both of you on the bed.

"Oh! Defeated by a tiny mortal," Garmadon whined in a phony defeated voice. "How humiliating. Go ahead; have your way with me, you annoying little human."

You giggled as you sat upright on his lap. "You're overdramatic but I love you anyway."

He sat up, holding his hands on your sides to make sure you don't fall. "I'm overdramatic? After that scene that you caused when I first got here? No. No, you've got that all wrong."

"Just shut up so I can heal you."

"You have control of my every move, my dear healer. Make me."

With that, you pressed your hand against his exposed rib, igniting your healing powers as you connected your lips to his. You felt two of his hands holding your lower back firmly, pulling you closer to deepen the kiss.

You pulled away for air, smiling as you heard him mutter, "That'll do it."

Word Count: 1,000 words.

(Hello, everyone! Here's your weekly dose of stuff! I should have a chapter coming later today, but if things go differently, it might be this weekend before it comes.

It has come to my attention that some of the requests I've gotten recently have kinda seemed...almost inappropriate in the terms of sensitivity. Once again, can you all please check the guidelines before requesting things? The problem is, I have a bit of a hard time saying no to people for fear of upsetting them if I don't make a request they ask for. So I end up writing the questionable chapter and, big honking surprise! It turns out to be quite insensitive.

So for those who haven't read the guidelines in the very first chapter of this book, PLEASE MAKE SURE WHAT YOU'RE REQUESTING ISN'T GOING TO UPSET READERS! Sometimes, I can understand requesting a topic that you relate to, but to other readers, it can be upsetting and triggering. On most of the topics I write about, I try to study them so I actually sound like I know what I'm writing about instead of basing it on harmful stereotypes. So, please try to refrain from requesting topics that deal heavily with things of personal/mental health. I don't want to upset anyone because I know how it can hurt to see things that I deal with portrayed in such a way.

Sorry for the long rant, I just needed to clear that out.

Anyway, thank you all for reading! And thanks to @Pedalbubbles509 for requesting this! I enjoy writing self-indulgent simping for my Garmadad! If there are any typos/dumb stuff in the chapter, please let me know so I can fix it!

Thanks again for reading, and I hope to see you all later!

- your sleepy author, Abbey :] )