Evie Has Powers? (Part 2)

Warning!! If you are a Devie lover, I want to warn you that there is a scene in here that you might not like, so just read this with caution.

But if you are completely okay with any violence and are a Doug hater like me, by all means come in and enjoy this and laugh your head off.

***

After Evie's incident back at the cafeteria, Mal and Evie were walking around campus just trying to stay outside in case Evie had another situation with her newfound powers. "So, do you have any idea as to how you were able to do..whatever it is you did back at the cafeteria?" Mal asked her.

"I honestly don't know, Mal. I still have to figure out what exactly is going on." Evie replied.

"I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you actually powers." Mal stated making Evie laugh lightly. "Can you do it again? Maybe you can somehow try to control it."

Evie nodded as she and Mal stopped walking. She then closed her eyes and tried to focus, and feel her power. Mal watched her closely with her eyes wide, anticipating Evie's powers to come alive. But nothing ever happened, and Mal furrowed her brow in confusion.

"So? Is anything happening?" Evie asked as she slowly opened her eyes to look at Mal.

"Um, no." Mal told her as she shook her head.

Evie pursed her lips in thought as she tried to think of what she could be doing wrong. "Maybe I have to be upset in order for them to work."

Mal shrugged as that might possibly be the case, but there was no way to know for sure, but it did seem like a definite possibility. "Well, the let's just head back to the dorm now." Mal said as Evie nodded her head in agreement.

But as they were walking back, they both sensed a presence behind them. So Mal and Evie turned around to find Doug following behind them. "Doug, seriously? I told you at least 500 times to stop stalking me 24/7!" Evie yelled at him.

"I don't stalk you!" Doug tried to lie to her.

Evie crossed her arms unimpressed as she gave him her hard stare. "Oh really? Then how come, just about every day, I catch you spying on me with that stupid pair of binoculars that just so happen to be around your neck right now?"

"Ok, so maybe I like to keep any eye on you. But can you blame me? You're just so gorgeous, and I want you to be mine." Doug said.

"Doug, go! I am perfectly happy with my boyfriend. Go get a life!" Evie yelled at him.

"Oh come on! Evie, can't we just-"

"Doug, I am serious if you do not leave me alone. I will rip your heart out." Evie warned him.

Doug immediately closed his mouth as he looked at her with a terrified look now in his eyes. "Listen, just hear me out here. You and me, are perfect for each other. We have so much in common-"

Evie had, had enough of him and without even thinking she just started getting angry. Very angry. And she started yelling at him even louder before suddenly, fire emitted from her hands and flew towards Doug, engulfing him in the flames almost immediately. Doug began screaming as Evie watched in horror with her hands covering her mouth. Mal was just watching with the biggest smile on her face as she watched Doug become nothing but a pile of ashes.

"I can't believe I just did that!" Evie yelled to Mal.

"I know! But it was awesome! And besides no one will notice he's gone." Mal assured her.

"I guess I have more powers than I thought." Evie said as she examined her hands. "What do I do, Mal? I have no idea how to control it!"

"It's ok! Let's just go to Fairy Godmother, maybe she can help." Mal told her trying to keep her calm.

Evie nodded her head as she let Mal take her arm and lead her to Fairy Godmother's office. She just hoped that she would be able to help her somehow, or at least teach her how to control it. And when they made it, Mal quickly knocked on the door, not even giving the headmistress a chance to answer before she entered, still holding onto Evie.

"Mal! Evie! What brings you two here?" The woman asked as she sat behind her desk with papers scattered all over her desk, and in her hands.

"FG, we have a situation. Evie here, has recently discovered she has powers, but she isn't sure how to control them. And we were hoping that maybe you could help her."

"Evie has powers?!" Fairy Godmother asked in shock as she looked over at Evie who just smiled at her as she waved her fingers at her. "Well then come over here. Mal, will you wait outside?"

"What?! Why!?" Mal asked.

"M, just wait outside, ok? I'll be out in a minute." Evie told her. Mal just sighed frustratedly as she left the office and went to sit on a bench that was just right outside the door.

Fairy Godmother looked over Evie who was just standing right in front of her. "So what exactly happened when your powers first showed up?" Fairy Godmother asked.

"Well, this morning Mal told me I was levitating in my sleep, then at breakfast, my hair was on fire and my eyes were glowing this bright shade of blue." Evie told her.

Fairy Godmother nodded her head. "Do you know how you have powers?"

"Well, the only explanation I can think of is from my father, Hades."

Fairy Godmother gasped in shock as she looked up at Evie with a look of much surprise. "You and Mal have the same father?" Evie nodded her head.

"Well, I guess that is an explanation. And in that case, you might have some of the same abilities as your father such as invisibility or shape shifting." Fairy Godmother explained to her. "By the sound of things, your powers are strong and you must learn to control them."

"What happens if I can't?" Evie asked fearfully.

Fairy Godmother sighed before answering her. "Anything could happen really, which is why you can't be too careful. The worst I can think of right now, is somebody getting hurt."

"So..until I can learn to control my powers, I'm a danger to Auradon?" Evie asked.

"No, Evie. You just have to be extremely careful and learn to have control over your abilities and everything will be fine."

"But what if it takes too long, and I end up hurting someone I love. I've already killed Doug, it was an accident, I swear!" Evie said tearing up at the mere thought of hurting someone else. "I live in the same dorm with Mal, what if I hurt her? I almost hurt her this morning, I can't take any chances. I have to go!"

"Evie, calm down. You are fine." Fairy Godmother tried to calm her down.

"No! I won't be fine until I can control my powers, I won't risk hurting Mal, or anybody. Especially after what happened to Doug!" Evie yelled running out of the office.

"Evie! Evie, come back!" Fairy Godmother tried calling after her.

Mal, who was still waiting outside for Evie, heard the door open, and she saw Evie start running out. "Evie! Where are you going?!" Mal yelled after her.

"Mal, stay away!" Evie yelled.

"Why?" Mal asked her as she was starting to get confused.

"Mal, please, just stay away from me!" But Mal, since she didn't know why Evie was being like this, began to approach her. "Mal, I mean it. Go!" But as Evie said that, a small flame left Evie's hand and headed straight for Mal, and burned her arm.

"OW!" Mal cried out of pain.

Evie looked at her in fear. "See?! I hurt you! I can't be around you anymore!" She yelled as she then ran away.

Mal clutched her arm and saw the burn marks on her skin as she watched Evie flee down the hall. "Evie." She said as she watched her disappear from her sight.

A/N: And that is part 2! So what did you all think? Please let me know what you thought! And if there is anything you would like to see happen anywhere in this short story, please let me know! Until the next chapter!!!