In a house with two pro-heroes what can go wrong?!

Start from the beginning

Me: Really?!

Mic: Yes, like Marshmallow, Cookie, Gummy, Snickers, KitKat, Mars and even Cake!

Me: Sounds like he has a sweet tooth.

Mic: That's the weird part, he hates sweet things!

Me: Really?!

Mic: Yep. Well the reason I came in was because I brought you some warm milk. Sho already told me that you lost your dog and you got lost in the process. Well here you little listener.

He put the cup down on the bedside table and then said his goodbye and left.

I gave the darkness outside the window one last glance before I went to the bed. Before I actually went to sleep, I drank the milk he brought.

I hope nothing will go wrong.

If He knows that I am in a house of two pros he would be ordering me to kill them immediately....

I kinda don't want to!

They do look like nice people and they are decent heroes after all!

I took Viridian off and put him beside me, hugging him while I was slowly drifting to sleep. In my dreams, I saw the fire that changed my life. I was in the same room and it was getting hard to breath. I began panicking, as if I did back then.

Then all of the sudden a loud roar echoed through the night, waking me up. My eyes flew open and in the next moment, the wall where the window is was crumbled down. It surprised me so much.

Me: Viridian!

My fox was up and ready to attack! He jumped down from the bed making a hiss sound while I jumped out of the bed a small red flame in my hands. Then the door flew open and both hero came running in.

Looking at the creature that just broke through the wall, I saw that it was a nomu and it was not Wrath.

A/N: This is something I drew so please do not steal my art without conscience

Shit!

How did they found out!

Is that a warning?!

Did I cross the boundaries?!

The nomu than attacked me and I waited for it and jumped up in the very last second, landing on its fist and than doing a flip to get behind him. I used my flames on him. The moment I was in the air, I touched its head and a small layer of fire began to cover him. It were only low temperature red flames since I couldn't let the heroes know my real power.

After I got behind its back, I jumped away. Unfortunately for me, this nomu had heat resistance and wasn't even effected by my flames and so he turns around grabbed me by my hand as I was still in midair and threw me against the wall.

This nomu was different that much I could tell. It was not made to withstand All Might, no this one was created to kill me!

I hit the wall besides the heroes. Mic used his quirk and tried to get rid of the monster or at least distract it. Aizawa came to my side.

Aizawa: Can you stand up?

Me: I think so.

I tried to stand up but immediately fell down again.

Me: Shit!

The nomu broke my arm while he grabbed it. Using my other arm to help me stand up, I managed to get back on my feet.

Me: That thing has heat resistance, some kind of regeneration and speed quirk!

Those where the information I could see immediately. I knew that there were still more thing that thing could do.

Mic: How do you know that?

Me: He withstander my flames, busted though the freaking wall without getting hurt and speed because its obvious!

Aizawa: He is right.

The beast ignored both of the heroes and went straight at me. Aizawa tried to get its attention but it was only after me, not even Mic could do anything.

I dodged its every attack but that thing was getting faster. Normally I would have let Viridian handle this but after yesterday I couldn't risk his greenish-black flames to be recognized and he knew it too.

Me: Why me?!

I managed to get some feet away from it only to realize that it let me do that. In the next moment some kind of black tentacles began shooting right at me.

The fuck?!

What are those?!

I dodged them as fast as I could but one grabbed me by my leg and it burned though the things I was wearing. I could feel it. It felt like the disintegration from Shigi's quirk and I screamed in pain. Then the nomu threw me out of the house through the gap in wall. As soon as he did that, he was already running at me and before I could even react he was by my side.

Then another roar could be heard this time, I knew it was Wrath. Without even seeing him or what happened I watched the Nomu's head been ripped from its body. For a millisecond, I saw Wrath before he went back Camouflage mood.

Me (whispering): Nice timing, thanks for the safe!

I was still there laying on the ground with a broken arm, a bloody leg probably disintegrated to my bone and a head wound with a concussion. Everything was spinning and I heard Aizawa and Mic running to me, they were calling my name.

Aizawa: Midoriya?!

When did I tell him my name?!

Oh right?!

He is my teacher from Monday onwards...

Mic: Little Listener?!

Me: I am ok...

Aizawa: You obviously are not!

Mic: We should get him to Recovery Girl!

Aizawa: Agree. I am already calling her!

I wanted to stand up or at least sit straight but Mic was preventing me from actually moving from my laying position for 15 minutes until Recovery Girl arrived. She healed me up and the four of us went to UA. They decided since 4 kids were already dead and seeing that a monster just was after me that I was to be with a hero at all times.

Well Shit!

This will be a lot harder now!