The Forgotten Past

3rd POV:

The Todoroki family was a unique family. Endeavor had had four children as far as everyone know but the truth was that there was another child, a fifth one. That fifth child was the twin brother of Shoto Todoroki.

Both brothers had a mix of white and red hair. One has the color split in the middle. His left side of the head had white hair and the other red one. His eyes also were of different colors. This was Shoto Todoroki the kid that got the most attention. Shoto got his quirk first and his father deemed it worthy enough to rival his old friend All Might. So he trained that boy after finding out about his quirk.

The other brother had white hair that changed color to red as it went to the tip of his hair. His eyes were also a beautiful ice blue that had golden sparkles in it. Around his pupils, the color of his eyes were a burning red. He had such beautifully eyes and yet was ignored by everyone in his family. He was the weakest of them all or so they though because he didn't develop his quirk yet. His name was Izuku Todoroki.

Izuku loved his family even if he didn't get much attention because of his brother. He did everything a 4 year old could do to please his mother and his father. They however didn't care much.

One day there was a villain attack. They wanted to destroy the number 2 hero and went after his family.

It was in the middle of the night and the family was sleeping safe and soundly except one person. This person however wasn't at home, he was doing his scheduled patrol.

It was the best timing for the villains to strike and so they did. They were three of them and each one managed to get into the buildings properties. They wanted to let the hero suffer and wanted him to learn to hate his flames. They made a plan to destroy his life and the life's of his beloved ones.

The trio went to work and littered a flammable liquid everywhere. Their plan was to burn the whole house including everyone in it to ashes.

One was covering the house from the outside as he had chemical quirk. Thanks to this, he could change the chemical formula of any liquid to what he wanted it to be and luckily for them it was raining that night. So all the villain needed to do was touch the wet house and change the water into something flammable.

The second and the third one went inside to have a look at the family. The second one covered the inside with petrol which he could just teleport inside thanks to his quirk while the other one was making sure that the family wouldn't wake up.

Once they were done, they threw a lighter into the puddle and the whole building went into flames. He safely teleported themselves out of the house leaving no trace for anyone to find out who did it.

The sleeping family woke up and tried to get out of the house. The mother of the five children used her ice quirk to make a slide leading out of the window to the ground. Then she went into every room and got her children out. Unfortunately she forgot about Izuku in her haste.

After the family was outside watching the flames consuming and eating their home, she looked at her children and tried to calm them down but there was one that couldn't do that. Toya was freaking out after he realized that his baby brother Izuku was still in there. He tried to go back in in order to save him but was stopped by his mother once and after the firefighters came from them.

There was nothing they could do about the child anymore. He was lost in the flames and the worst part was that his family besides Toya were not grieving at all. Shoto was too young to understand what happened and their parents told the other two siblings that he ran away. Toya however remembered that night and couldn't forgive his parents for what they did.

Meanwhile, Izuku woke up in a room full of flames. He was scared and crying his quirk activated the first time in his life and made a protective circle around him. Black and White flames fighting the red ones to protect their master. The chemicals in the air soon began to change the color of his white flames into green ones. His flames where not cold or hot at the time. All they did was stop the other flames from harming their master. Not only did his flames change color but also his appearance. This was a stress-produced outcome of the situation he was in. His hair changed the color to a mix of black and green and his eyes were now a toxic emerald green. Looking in his eyes one could see green flames in them flickering around his pupils. He was too young to understand what happened but he knew that he was in danger. He knew that he couldn't use his quirk long enough for anyone to safe him.

Then all off a sudden a mist like man teleported into the room.

Mistyman: Hello little one. Don't be afraid of me! I am here to get you out!

Izuku was exhausted at this point from using his flames and was happy to see someone there that was about to safe him and so he let go of his quirk and went to the man's side.

The mist like creature teleported him out and both of them were now standing in a hospital like room. There was another child that was older than him and a man on the hospital bed.

The man on the bed: Hello there! What's your name little one?

Izuku: Izuku.

The little freckled boy didn't trusted the man to tell him his full name, knowing that he might get into even more danger revealing that he was a Todoroki.

The man on the bed: Hello Izuku. I am called All for One and this is my son Tomura Shigaraki. The man that I send to save you is called Kurogiri.

The little boy listened carefully. He didn't know why he was there and not by his family. One thing was clear to him; his family gave up on him. He knew that for certain because his feelings said so.

AFO: I would like to take you in as another son of mine.

Izuku: Thank you.

He didn't know where else to go. He didn't had a place not the money or the experience to live on his own. Izuku was a 4 year old child after all!

AFO: Then from now on, your name will be Izuku Midoriya. I will send you to live with my wife. She always wanted a child and she would gladly take you in.

The small boy could only nod and accept his fate.

This was only the beginning of his new live as a villain and a pyromanic.

A/N: I don't know when I am gonna update this but it probably will be once a week at least.