Rich and spoiled family

As soon as my fox come back, I petted his head. He looked tired and I picked him up from the ground and put him around my neck as if he was some kind of accessory.

Me: I saw you had your fun!

Vridian: I did but these heroes....

Me: I know, you can rest for today. You did a good job though.

Viridian: *Yawn* Thank you Zuku..

Me: Just rest me and Wrath will finish our target list for today.

I stood up from the bench and began walking away from the park, Wrath was following me still in camouflage. After a while of walking, we came to a part of the city that was more luxury and there were no people out since it was already past midnight.

The heroes on the other hand where on high alert. I saw Hawks and Eraserhead patrol each part trying to find from my guessing Viridian but there was no chance of them finding my fox. I wouldn't let him be found at all.

I was surprised that neither of the two heroes actually stopped me seeing what I was wearing tonight. After a while I was sure that there were no people around us anymore and no hero close to the location where we were heading.

Me: Wrath, would you mind letting me ride on you?

He immediately showed himself to me and than nudged me. I could see his tail wagging and he looked like a happy dog for a minute then I realized I had a nomu as a pet dog. This was one idea I really liked.

I went on his back and we he began quickly to run to the house, I wanted to go to.

After arriving, I went down off his back and to the door. It was a heavy metal door. Laying my hand on it and using my black flames, it immediately started to melt. In matter of seconds, the door was gone.

In order not to let the police connect the three incidences this night, I let wrath do the job this time.

Me: Wrath, it's your turn to have fun now. Don't let anyone survive!

He happily made a low roar in respond and liked the hand. He then nestled his head against the same hand and I started petting him for a while before letting him into the house.

Me: I will wait for you outside and make sure that no hero will disturb you!

He than went into the house.

Wrath POV:

I knew the mission given to me by my master and I was happy to obey him. After bonding with my master, I could feel the same feeling he had. He felt caged and trapped it was the same feeling I had before I met him. The loneliness he felt and the sadness he held in his heart was extreme and in this moment I knew I would give my life happy to him. After seeing him kill a family, I felt how sorry he was for them but at the same time he felt happy. It was confusing to me until Viridian said something like one step closer to freedom and I understand the meaning.