A Villain isn't born, it is made!

A/N: Izuku's POV until said otherwise!

I lost my family 10 years ago. It was such a long time that I can't even remember them anymore. In my dreams, I would see the incident that lead me to the here and now. To be honest I don't even know how I met my master or my so called brother. It was a long time ago and I did my best to forget it.

My quirk reminded me of him, my father. It was strong, that was something he always wanted. Creating the perfect son with a quirk that would be stronger than All Might's. This fact was something I never could forget. That trash of a father gave up on me the moment my twin brother's quirk manifested first. One perfect son was enough for him, he didn't need another mouth to feed that might also be weaker or qurikless. My mother didn't really liked me after my 4th birthday. My brother's quirk manifested that day and mine didn't. It was a known fact that the chances of one of the twins having a completely weak quirk was really high like 99% and about 0.01% even quirkless.

I think my mother never liked the idea of having two more children with him. I can't really blame her. Knowing that the children would be used to gain more attention and to mold them into the perfect heroes wasn't something a mother would like. Besides, I was pretty sure that Endeavor also threatened her to not spoil me as I was useless in his opinion. This would at least explain the pained expression she always had when she ignored me. I also witnessed him beating and threatening her after she paid attention to me once.

I was a Todoroki by blood, but never did I accepted the fact that I was one. After that fateful day, my appearance changed and I was thankful for that! I didn't wanted to be reminded that I was his son.

My quirk was a fire type quirk. I named it fox fire as I learned that it has a will of it's own and even could manifest itself as a burning fox. I could change the temperature to it. Hot as lava to cold like dry ice. The color of my flames changes with the temperature too. Normally my flames had a greenish touch but when using it at its fullest potential it would turn black when the temperature is at its hottest and white on its coldest. Normally I don't use my quirk to its full potential very often. Using it to the fullest means that it would exhaust myself. The temperature change doesn't affect my body at all and my flames can't burn me nor can they freeze me. As far as I know I didn't had any drawbacks nor could any fire or ice do any damage to me.

The flames were tempting and dangerous. Once out of control nothing can stop the fox out of flames but yet it was so beautiful at the same time watching him go wild. The disaster he leaves behind is something straight out of an art book, a masterpiece on its own. My fox doesn't show himself to anyone besides me. I could see him where no one could. He had a heat signature that could be measured but not seen by the human eyes alone. The people could tell there was something off when the temperature suddenly drops or rises but they would think of it as a natural phenomenon or a passing ghost.

As years passed, I grew stronger training with Nomus and getting some small missions. I quickly made a name for myself, they call me Pyro.

Why? Simple because even before I went on mission I would sneak out to some abandoned places and let my fox, which I like to call Viridian out and play with it. The abandoned places would be found burned down to ashes afterward. The flames I create are unstable. Ice or water can't extinguish it. Like I said it has a will on it's own.

My master's wife was a woman I quickly learned to fear. She was nice, calm and friendly from the outside but from the inside, she is rotten to the core.

After they "saved" me from a tragic fate, I was placed in her care and got a completely new identity as Izuku Midoriya. At first, she was nice but after a while, I was not a son to her but more a slave that she could push around, ordering as she pleased. Naturally I obeyed. I might have been only four years old but I was clever enough to read a situation and act accordingly. If I didn't obey back then than she would have either beat me, get rid of me or something even worse. She was my master's woman and I saw what she could do. It was frightening back then to say the least.

I also learned that the fire that caught the Todoroki's house, the very own fire that left me without any family was created by some underlings of my master. It wasn't his command and they went against his advice to not do anything stupid but they were still a part of the very own organization I am part of now.

With years of growing up in such an environment, I simply got over the cruel part of it and accepted who I became. Watching countless people die in front of me messed with my ability to sympathies with them. I couldn't do it any longer and I also couldn't feel any pain after countless training session with my brother or his Nomus.

It was 12 months before the UA entrance exams. I knew their plans. I needed to get in and kill each and every one of the fakes in the hero course. The batch of first years this year were all expelled but in the next year I would make sure that there wasn't one surviving the first couple of months.

This was the mission I was given by my master. This was the only thing I was good for.

After 4 years of training to improve my physical condition and also sharpening my brain, I could tell that I was being used and trained for only one specific reason. This reason was to get into UA gather Intel and getting rid of the hero course.

I hated the thought.

There was still a small part of me that wanted to become a hero. It was a pipe dream that I was still holding on even when I knew that being Pyro meant no hope for me. A prison was where I was currently in. A prison of my own. Forced to be a villain and do all kind of things changed me in a way I couldn't describe it.

I had a dream but at the same time I knew that it was a joke of a dream. I loved being the pyromaniac Pyro. My fox gave me the feeling of being free.

Free from my mother Inko Midoriya.

Free from my brother Tomura Shigaraki.

Free from the villain league he created.

Free from my master.

Free of being just a thoughtless pawn.

Free from everything.

I just wished to be normal! A normal live and a future that I create for myself.

Was that to much to ask for?