In a house with two pro-heroes what can go wrong?!

Once arrived at Aizawa's house, we were immediately greeted by Mic.

Mic: I WAS SO WOrried!

At first he used his quirk. His voice was loud enough and it was already pretty late which in combination to my jumpiness didn't really fit well. I flinched and then I felt Aizawas hand on my shoulder.

Great start!

I let a pro-hero get some information about my living standards. Now he will think that I am in an abusive household.

Aizawa: You good?

Me: Yeah.. it just took me by surprise.

Aizawa: You sure?

Me: It's already pretty late and having a loud cockatoo scream at you isn't the best thing. So yeah I am sure.

This made the hero snicker a little bit.

Aizawa: You heard that, he called you a cockatoo too.

Mic: *GASP*! Don't you dare encourage that little listener!

Aizawa: Come with me I am gonna show you to the guest room.

He then went to a room and I followed him after I entered the room, he only said good night and left the room.

That was weird.

Never thought that they were actually a thing!

I went to the window and opened it. I loved the night breeze and wanted to feel it.

Me: Oh Wrath... Where did you ran off too?!

The light in the room where still on and I could hear a knock, then Mic opened the door.

Mic: Sorry if I am bothering you, I saw you still had the lights on and I wanted to check up on you.

Me: Yeah...

I was still standing by the window leaning against it.

Mic: Is something bothering you?

Me: Kinda.

Mic: Wanna talk about it?

Me: Well... I was stupid and my dog ran away. I am wondering where he is and how he is doing.

Mic: You must be really close then.

Me: We share a bond.

Mic: Well I am sure he will be ok. Wanna tell me how he looks. I can keep an eye out for him while I am out.

You don't want to find him believe me!

And if he will probably find you first!

Me: He is a complete black dog.

Mic: Does he have a name he reacts too?

Me: Wrath.

Mic: Wrath?!

Me: Yep!

Mic: Why?

Me: Cause you never want him to be angry at you, he basically is a beast and unstoppable.

And I mean it literally!

Mic: Never thought I meet someone with the same bad naming sense as Sho!

Me: Sho?

Mic: Oh I mean Aizawa.

Me: Ok?!

Mic: You see we have 7 cats and he named them all after food.