Flaming Terror!

As I was riding Wrath in the middle of the night and escaping the trash of a hero, I found someone from my class.

If I remember correct his name is Mineta.

I found him in the middle of the night wondering around some striper clubs.

What a pervert!

The world deserved to get rid of him!

Well it is my job anyways!

I felt the pulsing flames of the fox near me. Viridian wanted so desperately to go wild.

Me: Viridian, go have your fun with him! Come to the park when you are done playing.

Viridian: Thank you Izu!

My fox jumped off my shoulder and jumped of the roof. While he was doing this, I gave him a physical form he was now a burning blackish-green fox.

I watched him emerge in flames and grow with them. He was now a 3 meter fox completely visible to anyone eyes and every normal person began screaming and running away.

I knew that the heroes would be there rather quickly and so I went on and told Wrath to go to the nearest park. It was dark and it was the perfect hiding spot for the nomu. Once we were there, I sat on a park bench, closed my eyes and focused on the bond between me and Viridian. This allowed me to see and feel what my fox felt wile also making sure that our flames won't go berserk.

The nomu hid behind me and used his camouflage skill.

Viridian POV:

I watched the little grape run in fear and I was chasing him. I liked it. My flames were so hot that the pavement below me began to melt and everything that came in my way too. As I was about to grab bite the grapes head of, a was garbed by someone.

Looking up I saw Mt. Lady.

Hands off me!

NO one touches me besides Izu!

NO ONE!

I hated being touched by anyone beside Izuku and my rage began rising and with it my flames. The greenish color of my fur disappeared and I was now a complete black fox. My flames began to rise around me. My body was now completely covered with it.

Mt. Lady: Hot!

She let me loose and the moments my paws connected to the ground, I changed the flames up to a complete white. The ground immediately began to freeze and I turned around and jumped at the hero, using my claws and the momentum of the jump to climb to her neck and bit her.

She screamed and tried to get me off but thanks to the frozen solid ground, she slipped and fell. Not only that but I also ripped her throat out while she was falling and then jumped back and changed my the temperature of my flames once again.

Just great!!!

Now I need to hunt that pervert down!

I never wanted to get his smell in my nose!

EWW!

Now I have to get his scent!

I was about to turn around and track him down when I felt a fireball hit me.

The fuck?!

You serious?!

You want to beat my black flames with this petty fireball?!

I turned to my side and saw Endeavor stand there.

Let me show you what real flames are.

Standing up on my back legs, I let my front paws hit the pavement and screamed at the hero's direction. Flames where coming out from my paw and directly going for the hero. He had no chance of escaping them nor dodging them. My flames hit him head on and he was covered in black flames screaming in pain.

Then someone dropped a bucket of water above him and I saw some red feather.

Oh, I could have some chicken today!!!

NO, Focus!

Izu told me to get rid of the pervert grape and that I shall do!

Using the distraction of the chicken trying to extinguish the flaming trash can, I backed up and ran to the sight where I found the scent of the grape.

Eww.

I hate this smell!

You will pay for letting me hunt you down.

Burn in hell!

Having picked up the smell, I ran after the grape until I found him. Not even leaving the chance of another hero picking me up or even dare hitting me I grabbed the grape by his collar and dragged him out of the alley. Next I threw him against the wall. HE tried to use his quirk but the balls just burned to ashes.

Realizing his fatal mistake, he began screaming.

SILENT!!!

You are attracting to much attention!

I then went to his side and ended his life but not that easy. The flames I send to his side lit up and left him burning alive. He screamed in pain. His flesh was slowly burning.

I could hear some sirens and changed back into my non-visible form, letting all my flames go up into the air.

There were some pro-heroes that came rather quick, they tried to extinguish my flames but since I was still there, I didn't let them. They were unable to do anything and watched the pervert burn alive. I watched them try to use water to get the flames out, in respond I changed the flames temperature so that the water evaporate before it could even touch my beautiful flames.

Someone tried to use their quirk and I took that personally as a challenge and let the same person of a fighter fighter team experience the feeling of burning alive.

After I was sure that the grape was dead, I head back to Izuku. I felt tired and I needed his physical contact.

 I felt tired and I needed his physical contact