11. Won't bite (nsfw)

Start from the beginning

When he did that, you knew you did your job right, making Oikawa feel a wave of pleasure.

When you felt Oikawa was gonna cum, you pulled out and you got off the floor.

Oikawa got up and grabbed a condom, once he put the condom on, you went on top of him.

You put yourself in a straddled position, to ride his dick, once you let yourself in, you let out a staggery moan, you still wasn't used to his size.

You started grinding slowly and then faster and faster.

You and Oikawa let out high staggery moans and grunts that couldn't be escaped from you and Oikawa's mouths.

For a few minutes of grinding, you started bouncing up and down letting out high pitch moans, Oikawa grunted and got turned on by your naked body bouncing on top of him.

You gripped on his hair and threw your head back of pleasure.

Oikawa flipped you over and went on top of you. He started pounding into you, you let out a loud moan once Oikawa's dick hit your cervix and your g spot.

Oikawa gripped on your waist and your shoulder as you gripped on his hair, Oikawa pound into you fast and hard, making you feel a wave of pleasure.

Oikawa slowed down, thinking he went to fast. "Ah n-no n-no, f-faster faster ah" you moaned out.

Oikawa heard what you said and went as fast as he can. You let out a shaky and loud moan once Oikawa went faster.

You guys fucked for awhile, loud moans filling the room, suddenly you cum all over Oikawa's dick and Oikawa cum too.

Oikawa pulled out and took off the condom, making his cum drip on your stomach.

Oikawa threw the condom away and carried you to his bathroom because you couldn't really walk since you and Oikawa have been fucking for awhile.

After you guys took a shower you decided to go home.

~~~

It's the next day and you're at school, it's third period so you're not with Oikawa or Iwa, but someone you know is in your third period class, and that's your bully.

It's free time so you're using your phone until, the bully walks up to you.

"Hey, bitch face!" She said as you looked up and saw her.

"What do you want?" You said.

"I want you to break up with Oikawa, if you don't, I'll break your neck and all your other bones!" She said.

"What?!, are you insane?!, even if I breakup with Oikawa, he would still come running back to me, you bitch!" You said irritated with her threat.

"Well, have fun with a broken bone!" She said.

"You're such a bitch!" You said with a irritated expression.

"What did you just call me?" The bully said as she started walking closer to you. "I called you a bitch!" You said again, having enough of her bullshit.