Chapter V

A/N: here will be a little bit of drama, and smut. But I guess you won't like it....
Don't worry. Don't give up 😅
——————————————————————————-

——————
——————-
——————-

---- So Jungkook and Lisa ended up getting back together two weeks after she surprised Jennie with strap on and the older one didn't try to sabotage it again

-
-
-
-
So Jungkook and Lisa ended up getting back together two weeks after she surprised Jennie with strap on and the older one didn't try to sabotage it again. She felt like it would have been too risky. Lisa probably would have spanked her with her hair brush again and then worse, stop talking to her. Jennie wouldn't be able take it if Lisa gave her the silent treatment. Because she kind of liked the hair brush thing though it stopped her from sitting properly for a week. Everyone kept giving her strange looks when she went back to school while Lisa smirked smugly.

To try and keep her mind off of Lisa she spent a lot of her time with Kai now. He was nice and funny and she liked his company beside he was too shy to try anything like Liaa said he would. He helped her with her homework and took her out to get pizza and ice cream. What was not to like about him?

She currently sat at the lunch table, going to town on her yoghurt with a smile on her face because it was her favorite. Milk flavored. She hummed in contentment before Irene joined her. She waved at her and Jennie returned it with a smile. It wasn't long before Jungkook and Lisa joined them as well, his arm thrown over her shoulder. Jennie fought back the small frown she felt tug on the corner of her lips and slowly pushed her yogurt away, the taste suddenly seemed sour with the twist in her belly at the sight of the two together.

"So, Jen." Irene started with an excited smile. Jennie quickly returned it so Irene wouldn't think something was wrong. "What's going on with you and Kai? You guys seem pretty close these days." She said with a wink as she leaned over the table to be just a little bit closer to Jennie.

"What do you mean?" she asked as her eyes flickered over to Jungkook and Lisa who were also waiting for her to respond. Jungkook tried to appear like he didn't care but it was clear in his eyes that he was interested. Lisa on the other hand looked down right disgusted and her eyes narrowed into a glare.

"You know what I mean! Are you two an item or not?" Irene giggled as she just about bounced in her chair.

"Of course they're not. That'd be downright repulsive." Lisa growled as she stabbed her Mac n cheese. All eyes snapped to her as she continued to stab the things on her tray. "Lisa, I think Jennie can answer for herself." Jungkook said and she looked to him with a glare. He quickly put his hands up in surrender before turning back to his food. Lisa turned her attention back to Jennie quickly as did Irene. Jennie shifted in her seat before she shrugged her shoulders.

"We hang out a lot."

"He likes you, you know?" Irene wiggled her eyebrows, her smile growing and Jennie looked away, feeling her cheeks flush slightly. She kind of knew already that Kai liked her because of what Lisa had said a couple of weeks ago and how he had been acting towards her. "You should give him a chance!" Irene went on.