Chapter III

———————
———————

——————————————

"What. The. Hell. Jennie?"

Lisa glared at the large hickey on her neck. They both stood in front of the mirrors now, refreshing themselves back up after their rump in the stall. Jennie only giggled from next to her as she reapplied her lip gloss. Lisa glanced at her with a glare before looking to the reddish mark that was starting to take on a purple color.

"This shit isn't funny!" She yelled, how did she not feel Jennie sucking on her neck like a fucking vampire.

"I'm sorry. I guess I got lost in the moment." Jennie turned to her with a tilt of her head and a pout on her lips. Lisa scowled as she turned towards her as well. She's known her for a long time and though it took her awhile to catch on she could now tell when Jennie was lying, especially when they started having sex.

"Please. Looks like an act of possession to me." Lisa said as her eyes narrowed. Jennie's eyes narrowed as well and her mouth dropped as if she was offended by Lisa's words.

"Well what's that suppose to mean?"

"It means jealous of Kook much?" She scoffed and watched as Jennie looked slightly surprised before looking almost guilty. Lisa hit the nail on the head with that one but just as fast as the guilty look came it was gone and Jennie was smiling faintly as she looked down at her shoes. Lisa surely wasn't excepting Jennie's next words.

"You're one to talk." She started with a scoff as she brought her eyes up from the floor to look at Lisa once more.

"Who's pussy is this?" She whispered, mocking Lisa's words and causing the younger girl's eyes to widen."You're not usually so possessive when we're...having fun. Looked like an 'act of possession' to me but who are you jealous of?"

She asked with a tilt of her head. Lisa frowned and felt her hands ball up into fist as Kai quickly came to her mind. He had been all over Jennie this morning, more than usual. But the thing that really pissed her off was that Jennie appeared to be returning his advances.

"No one." She growled out through her teeth. Jennie didn't look convinced but smiled and nodded her head anyways.

"Okay, Lis. Let's go to class then" She said before she picked up her book bag and moved towards the door. Lisa watched her unlock it before spiking out.

What the fuck was that?!

———————————

Her day continued on as normal with no more meetings with Jennie in the bathroom. She tried to use her hair to hide the monster hickey that Jennie had given her but by the look on Irene and Jisoo's faces when they saw her let her know it wasn't working so well. She did her best to avoid Jungkook but when he eventually saw it, he began to distance himself from her again. She was pissed off, first at Jennie because what the hell? Secondly at Jungkook because who was he to judge her?