Chapter XI

————————
————————
————————

---Jennie yawned as she washed her hands in the sink after flushing the toilet

-
-
-
Jennie yawned as she washed her hands in the sink after flushing the toilet. She was going straight to sleep when she got back down stairs. A small knock on the door caused her to jump slightly. She shut the water off. "Just a minute." She called as she moved to quickly dry her hands off.

She quickly opened the door and immediately paused at seeing Lisa. She wasn't expecting this. They stared at each other for a few moments before Jennie looked away and moved to step around her but Lisa mirrored the step, blocking her path.

"Let's talk."

She said as she pushed Jennie back gently with a hand on her stomach. Jennie stepped back into the bathroom and her heart began to beat faster as Lisa closed the door behind her.

"What is there to talk about?" Jennie asked as she shifted on her feet and began to mess with her fingers. She didn't know what she was nervous for. Maybe it was because this was the first time her and Lisa had been alone together in weeks.

Things usually happened when they were alone together and that really wasn't a good thing since she was with Kai now. "I really liked your song." Lisa said as she leaned back against the door and crossed her arms. "Was it for me?"

Jennie sighed as she gave her a pointed look that said obviously. "Okay then answer the question. Why?" she asked next. Jennie frowned, feeling her jaw clench and her fist ball up. She moved forward and reached behind Lisa for the door knob.

"You know why, Lisa." She whispered and Lisa caught her wrist yanking it away from the knob. Jennie gasped at the tight grip. Lisa's grip almost felt like it was burning her. It had been a long time since they touched and the simple grip on her wrist made her body come alive.

"I want to hear you say it."

"Why?" Jennie hissed as she pulled on her arm but Lisa she grip only tightened. "Why now when you didn't care before!?" Her voice rose and she shoved Lisa's shoulder with her free hand. Lisa didn't move much seeing how she was already leaning against the door so it made Jennie's take a step back instead.

"Jesus, Jen do you have any idea how hard you're making this!?" Lisa snapped as she stepped away from the door and back into Jennie shower personal space. "Why can't you just let it go? I want to hear you say why you can't let it go! I mean you have Kai now to fill all your needs and to treat you right! Isn't that what you've always wanted!?" She asked, her brown eyes burning with her anger and her chest raising and falling quick. "If you'd let it go then it wouldn't be this hard!"

Jennie took in a deep breath because she didn't want to get mad. She didn't like the feeling of being angry but somehow Lisa was always able to get her so angry within seconds. It was just another affect that Lisa had on her. She could make Jennie feel all kinds of different emotions all at once.