Chapter II

————————
————————-

Lisa and Jungkook were talking a lot

Jennie didn't like it when they talked. It usually meant they would be getting back together soon and when they were on, it usually meant her and Lisa were off. Lisa seemed like a mean and nasty person which she actually was but she was pretty honest too and if it was one thing she'd never do, it was cheat. Even though sleeping around with Lisa when her and Jungkook were off or 'taking a break' still didn't seem right to Jennie, Lisa said it was a loophole and that they were doing nothing wrong. Jennie didn't understand what a loophole had to do with anything but she had simply nodded, got down on her knees and ate Lisa out like a starved animal. 

She licked her lips, bringing her fingers up to touch them at the memory. She really liked the way Lisa tasted. She allowed a small smile to come to her lips and hummed. She was better than any candy Jennie could think of, even better than pizza and bananas. So that was saying a lot because Jennie loved bananas.

"Jennie you still with us?" 

She blinked a few times to find Irene, Kai, and Jisoo staring back at her. They must have noticed she wasn't paying attention.

"I was thinking of pizza and bananas." She chuckled and they all laughed at her because that was such a "Jennie" thing to do. Completely check out of conversations to think of food. So naturally they returned back to their conversation without a second thought. 

She looked over Kai's shoulders. Her eyes falling on Lisa and Jungkook at the younger girl's locker. She was leaning against it, while he leaned into her, one hand resting against the bay of lockers above her shoulder. The sight was what had caused her thoughts to drift in the first place. If only they knew what she was really thinking about. 

"If you want I could take you to get pizza after school." Kai piped up quickly, an eagerness that was all too obvious to Irene and Jisoo but not to Jennie who squealed in excitement. She moved over to his side, so she could have her back to Lisa and Jungkook, (otherwise she'd never stop looking), and wrapped her arms around Kai.

"Yas! You're the best, Kai!" she said with a smile.

Kai looked away bashfully, his cheeks turning a light shade of pink at how close the smaller girl was. Jisoo and Irene exchanged looks at the interaction. It was plain as day to them that Kai had a huge crush on Jennie. But the Korean didn't seem to notice a thing. 

"Hey Jen" A playful slap to her ass made her jump and her eyes flutter shut for a split second before they focused on Lisa who had come to stand beside her with Jungkook standing close to her other side. Lisa offered all knowing smile that had Jennie swallowing hard and clenching her legs together.

"Losers." Lisa barely glanced to the others as she somewhat acknowledged them before her eyes were back on Jennie. 

"Hey Lis, Hi Kook" Jennie tried to keep the quiver out of her voice and somehow managed to find her normal raspy and light tone. She smiled at herself and mentally patted herself on the back. Sometimes Lisa got like this. Frisky in school. She'd slap Jennie's ass, rub her thighs or tug a little too hard on a strand of Jennie's hair, all that sent a pool of wet heat between her legs.