𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐨 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Whose this?" Tory asked. I pushed Tory off of me, "Why would you kiss me?" I asked her scowling. "What?" She frowned. "I'll explain another time." I whispered. "Ugh you slut! I was trying to be a good friend and you kissed me!" I shouted as dad stumbled up to us. "Get in the car now!" He ordered to me. "Yeah sure, ugh." I scoffed getting in the car yet I heard my dad.

"Now you little bitch, you will not make my daughter one of you! One of your things! You will not corrupt her in anyway." He snarled towards Tory. "Hyah!" She yelled doing some kick boxing move on him. "For your information Mr Kreese your daughter kissed me!" She growled before walking away. "Tory!" I called out. "You wouldn't wanna be near a whore right!" She scoffed before walking away.

Tears formed in my eyes, my father approached me, "I said get in the car! If you be one of those things I'll ship you off to a conversion therapy place quicker than you can say lickity split!" He snarled as my eyes widened and I did so... I never did get to explain to Tory... Or see her again until a few nights ago...

✦✦✦

"Izzy! Izzy!" A voice said shaking me, "What?" I snapped as Carl checked on me. "Are you okay?" Carl asked me as I sighed. "Yeah just fine, you're the one I should be worried about." I told him. "Why's that?" He wondered. 

"Because you're banging a pussy, now come on bro. What will dad do if he finds out?" I asked him, I wasn't being mean or at least not attempting to be. I was deeply concerned, I got threatened to go to conversion therapy. I didn't wanna loose my brother.

"I'm not even with him, can't you mind your own fucking business." Carl seethed irritated. "I'm ju-" I tried to say. "Everybody fall in!" Sensei yelled.

"Dojo is closed for new students today." Sensei informed the possible new recruits, I looked towards the smashed mirror remembering the old man from last night; if he is my granddad sensei must know Carl and I are Kreese's. Carl did enter the All Valley and he got rather far; until Xander Stone beat him. I drowned out what was being said to the new recruits as they soon enough scampered away.

"Must of been a rager sensei." Hawk smirked, "Yeah I see you were celebrating." Miguel nodded as  I stood next to Carl and Aisha, she was a good friend of mine.  "Celebrating what?" Sensei asked us. "Our-" I went to say yet sensei cut me off. "That my students are a bunch of pussies? Diaz, Hawk, Izzy up front!" Sensei ordered as I joined two of my friends up front.

I was utterly confused by this, we won. "Izzy, did you attack an opponent even when they were  unconscious?" Sensei asked me starting to pace.

Flashback to the All Valley.

My mom knew I was here, my dad knew that Carl was here but not me. He said that girls like me are meant to be working on cooking and getting straight A's. "Now it's Jones Vs Thorne." Daryl, the presenter called out. I stepped up looking up to see my slightly drunken dad in the crowd, "What's that bitch doing here!" He yelled really loudly. "Jones you okay?" Sensei asked me. 

"This is a motherfucking man's sport! Not women's go back home right now!" Lewis shouted. "I'm fine sensei, can uh someone get him out." I quietly said as not many noticed he was my father. Sensei Lawrence nodded, "Jones are you okay to fight?" The referee asked. "Yes sir." I nodded. "Excuses much." My competent scoffed as I scowled. 

"Face me, bow." He spoke as we did so. "Face each other, Bow." He said as I slowly bowed to him. "Get off of me! I'm fucking going to sue your stupid pansy asses!" Dad yelled getting escorted away. "The rules are exactly the same as once before, unsportsmanlike like contact you get a warning." The referee explained as we got in fighting position. "Ai!"