"Damn woman just act cute and pretend you don't know" he yelled, scowling at me.

"So you figured it out lady" Brandon cut me off, crossing his arms.

He was smirking but sadness lingered in his eyes.

"Just tell her, I'm sure she feels the same" I said, smiling.

"How would you know?" he questioned.

"I'm detective material, remember? You said so yourself" I replied, smiling as brightly as I could.

Love is good, warm, beautiful, sweet, soft and comforting, but only on others.

I love 'love', I love the feeling, the emotion, but it's not a good look on me. I was pulled away from my thoughts as Ethan wrapped his arm around my shoulders and guided me out the doors, I smiled as everyone laughed and started talking about my performance.

I blushed at all of their compliments as we reached the hotel, we went to our suite and I ordered dinner because I was too tired to cook. I went showering and I felt the warm water relax my muscles as I closed my eyes, this is nice.....

I walked out my bedroom doors, wearing my long robe and drying my hair with a towel. There was no one but Ethan sitting on the couch, flipping through channels, looking for something interesting.

"Where are the others?" I asked as I sat next to him.

"They wanted to explore the hotel" he replied, not sparing me a glance.

"Oh..." was all that came out of my mouth, why is this really awkward?

"Can I ask you a question?" I said, tugging at Ethan's shirt.

He looked my way with a bored expression and just nodded.

"Can you tell me about Corey and Brandon? Like their story, how they're twins, why they're trying so hard to hide it and why they aren't living together"

I felt Ethan stiffen next to me as he glared at me.

"Mind your own business Jane this is NOT something you butt into just because you're bored" he said, venom dripping with each word.

There it is, the pain in my chest, like someone picked my heart and squeezed it after putting nails and needles in it.

"They're my friends too! I would like to know and it's not like I can just come up to them and ask them! It could be related to some of their childhood trauma and I don't wanna bring it up and make them suffer!" I argued throwing my arms to my sides.

"Since you care so much drop it. It's not your place to interfere" he replied as he got up and got ready to go to his room.

"No Ethan you don't get to just walk away! Why is everyone being so secretive about it!" I said as I chased him through the hallway.

Everything was happening too fast, we were good a few seconds ago until a question just caused it all to crumble down.

"Listen here, if you ever bring it up, ever again. Consider yourself a stranger to all of us" he said, his eyes holding pure hatred.

Before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face and like he just realized what he did, Ethan pulled away, concern painting his face.

I tried to wipe the flood of tears streaming down my face, he extended his hand, trying to wipe some of my tears away but I just flinched and looked down, covering my face with my hands.

He pulled away and stormed into his room, leaving me alone in the hallway, sitting on the floor, crying like my life depends on it.

Why does no one trust me? Why does everyone hate me? I'm doing my best, why isn't it enough? Why can't they just tell me? I'm trying to help? Maybe they're just using me.... But I love them, why do they hate me? Why can't they accept me? What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? What do I have to change so people will start liking me? What am I supposed to do to make myself feel loved? Why does everyone leave?....

My anxiety started spiking up and I was starting to have a panic attack as tears flooded down my cheeks, fear paralyzed my limbs and I started breathing heavily, feeling dizzy and light-headed, I felt like I was going crazy, like I was losing control of myself, like I was losing touch with reality and that was when my mind completely shut down and I fell into complete darkness.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am terribly sorry for the delay my Wattpad account froze for some reason and I couldn't open it or get it to work on any device whatsoever.
Writing this chapter was a little hard for me especially the anxiety part because ngl it kinda triggered my anxiety that's why I'm putting a trigger warning in the beginning of the chapter.
Anyways, I just wanna wish my friend khwaaishlalwani a happy birthday even tho it's a little late but happy birthday!! Wish you all the best in your life!
If there are any mistakes please let me know and if you have any opinions or comments on this chapter write them down please!

-Alexandra Banger