"Ron." I shrieked and shoved him back as hard as I could, which didn't do much other than wake him up.

"What, huh? Is she here?" He looked around frantically as he twisted my nipple tightly between his fingers.

"Quit squeezing my boob." I smacked him.

"Oh, I didn't mean...sorry, Jess." He apologized, turning dark red as he let me go.

I held my hand up and shook my head at him. I didn't even want to talk about it any longer. I wasn't mad at Ron. I knew he didn't realize what he was doing in his sleep. He was a little crude and liked to joke with me sometimes, but he wasn't a guy who would do something like that intentionally to his friend.

I got up from the couch to go use the restroom and he followed behind me on my heels. He was stressing over what just happened.

"Jess, I'm so sorry. I would never do that to you or Cameron. I swear I didn't know I was doing it. I was dreaming about two supermodels on a yacht and one of them said I could touch them. Then they started kissing each other and then asked me to join. They took off their tops and asked me if I wanted to play with them." The words tumbled out of his mouth sincerely.

"Ron, it's fine. I don't need a play by play of your sex dream." I spun around and pushed him back down the hallway away from me so I could pee in peace.

"I have to call and tell Cameron what I did." Ron started pacing and pushing his hands through his hair. "He is going to kill me."

"Stop. There is no need to tell Cameron anything. Nothing happened. Now can I go use the bathroom, or do you want to go in there and watch me pee too?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, no, I'm good. You go ahead. I'll wait out here." Ron turned me down like I had given him an actual invitation to come with me.

Idiot.

I went into Cameron's room and shut the door behind me. When I finished using the bathroom, I opened my bag and changed into some fresh clothes for the day. I had wanted to dawdle and take a bubble bath, but it felt weird taking one with Ron in the house.

Just as I was finishing up my morning routine, my phone rang.

It was Dad.

"Hey, Jess." He chirped loudly into the speaker.

"Did something happen? Is everything ok?" I asked worriedly.

"No, nothing like that. Could you swing by the studio? Link asked me if you could come by today." Dad was in too good of a mood. Something was up.

"I'll have to discuss it with my bodyguard first, but I think I can persuade him."

"Good, see you soon. Don't forget to call your mom to check-in. She was busy rearranging Jax's video games in alphabetical order when I left. Love you, Sweet Pea."

"Love you too, Dad." I smiled even though I knew he couldn't see it.

When I walked out of Cameron's room, Ron was sitting on the couch, fully dressed and flipping through channels. I sat back down next to him on the couch, planning my approach. Cameron had secretly given him strict orders for my lockdown. I heard them sneaking conversations about me throughout the night as I tossed and turned.

"Ron, can you take me to my dad's studio for a bit?" I asked.

"Jess, Nash made me promise to keep you in the house. He will murder me if I let you out." He replied.

"We'll be back before he gets home. He won't ever find out." I batted my eyelashes at him and stuck my bottom lip out in a pout.

"I'm not taking any chances. We are staying here." He used his cop voice on me. It wasn't nearly as good as Cameron's, but it was still effective.

I sat back against the back of the couch and crossed my arms over my chest to mope. His eyes flashed down to my chest as I folded my arms across it. That gave me an idea. I knew exactly what I needed to do to get my way.

I was a bad person sometimes.

"You are right, Ron. Good girlfriends don't keep secrets." I sang out wickedly.

"I'm glad you agree, Jessa. This will make everything so much easier for us this way." He smiled at me.

"In fact, you really have me thinking right now. I think we should call Cameron and tell him how we woke up this morning. I don't think it is right to keep things from him. Ouch, that hurts. I think it is starting to bruise." I winked and rubbed my breast like it was sore.

Ron froze with his mouth hanging open.

"Fine. I'll take you. Let's go so we can get back before he gets home." Ron grumbled.

"Thanks, Ron. You're the best."