Chapter 40:

With my fingernails still digging into Cameron's dick, I pulled back my free hand to slap the shit out of his dishonest face. I hit him three more times before the shock wore off and he started coming to his senses.

"Jess, what the hell?" He rubbed the spot I had drilled as the blood came rushing to the surface of his skin. His cheek had a beautifully crafted image of my handprint.

I swung again and he caught my wrist. Cameron backed me up against the cold tile wall as he fought to pry my other hand from around his length. He pinched my wrist between his thumb and index finger so hard that I cried out from the pain. No matter how hard I fought him, I couldn't hold on any longer. He sucked in a sharp, relieved breath when he was finally able to free himself from my grasp.

"You are a bastard. Do you know that? A lying, cheating fucking bastard." I screamed in his face and pounded his chest with my fists.

"What did I do?" He leaned against me and cupped my face in his large hands, trying to get me to focus on his eyes. He was pretending like he didn't understand what was going on. He was a good actor. I had been fooled by him before. He wasn't going to get to pull the wool over my eyes twice.

"Why her?" I shouted as I pushed at his chest again. It sent him off balance and he caught himself just in time before he fell backwards over the edge of the tub.

"Her who? Jessa, I don't even know what we are talking about." He stood back up and pulled me in like he was trying to comfort me.

"Kelly, you know, the slut you have been fucking instead of me."

"Did you not take your meds tonight, darling?" He asked, placing his mouth against the top of my head as he held me tightly against his warm body.

"Don't pin this one on me, Cameron Nash. Don't make me the bad guy because you can't keep your dick in your pants!" My body was violently shaking as I wriggled out of his grasp.

I pushed past him and climbed out of the shower. Water was dripping on the floor, which left a trail of wet footprints on the carpet in my room. He followed me out of the shower and was stalking behind me angrily.

"I'm not sleeping with anyone else. You're paranoid. Why would you even think that?" He spun me around by my arm to face him.

"For being an intelligent guy, you are a fucking blockhead. Did you really think she wouldn't tell me?" I blurted out before I could stop myself.

Shit, I didn't want to get Gabby involved in this any more than she already was. She did me a favor by telling me, I at least owed it to her to keep her name out of it so it didn't make things uncomfortable between her and Ron. I didn't want my drama to ruin her relationship too.

"Who said that I was sleeping with Kelly?"

"That's need to know information."

"Well, you and this mystery informant need to go check your facts. You are insane, Jessa. You need to get help."

My pulse started racing and everything in my sight began to swirl together into a hazy blur. His words tore against my flesh like a bullwhip. I could hear it cracking in the air as he etched them into my body.

"You are insane. You need help." His words replayed over and over again.

He never loved me. He has been playing me this whole time.

Bad Jessa wanted out and I gave into her willingly. I stepped up to Cameron and dug my finger into his wet chest. There was no way I would be able to stop her now. If he wanted to swing low, she could go even lower.