Chapter 48:

I spent the rest of the night irritated at the two immature little boys. Why did their collective age and IQ plummet as soon as they were trapped in the same room together? Not only did their terrible attempts to make each other laugh grate on my nerves, but they were also driving me nuts as they followed me around the house like I was incapable of doing anything on my own. I would turn around when I felt one of them behind me and they would grab for the nearest object pretending like they were looking for it. 

There was a whole collection of random things the boys had "needed" sitting on the coffee table in the living room. It included a spatula, a tape measure, a roll of duct tape, and an artificial potted plant. Either they were really bad at being stealthy or they had cooked up some extremely kinky shit to do with one another tonight. Either way, I wasn't amused with my current situation.

The constant surveillance was making my skin itch. My need to get away started increasing every second they both hovered over me, breathing down my neck.  I should have argued and gone to Uncle Aiden's with Jax. Uncle Aiden would have had enough sense to give me some space.

I got up from the couch and the boys jumped up to follow me.  I wanted to punch both of them in the balls right now. After deciding that my hand still hurt too much from hitting Jenna to inflict any real damage, I decided I was going to start irritating them as much as they were me.

I began walking in circles around the inside of Cameron's house to see what would happen. 

After twenty minutes of playing chase Jessa around the living room, they finally started to get wise to my antics. Both of their eyes were glued to me as I changed direction for the hundredth time and started circling around the couch. The look on Cameron's face was priceless as he watched me slowly creep around the piece of furniture.  His light gray eyes darkened with a carnal lust. He was enjoying the chase.

Cameron leaned in and whispered to Ron. They both turned their head towards me with wicked grins before they split up. 

Oh shit.

Ron stalked around one side of the couch towards me with pure joy on his face. He reached out with his hands and made his fingers into little pinchers like he was going to grab me. I backed up slowly, afraid to turn my back on him.

"Don't you dare." I stuck my finger out to scold him.

My back hit a solid object behind me. It was as hard as a wall, except that walls didn't have warm breath that made my body shudder.

"Tsk, tsk, darling. Such a bad girl." Cameron whispered in my ear.

Cameron's arms wrapped around my waist from behind me and I jumped high in the air.  He playfully picked me up by my waist while I was kicking and squealing. My body was tossed over the back of the couch and landed softly with a bounce. 

Ron jumped over the couch to join me as Cameron slid in on the other side.  They pinned me between them and wouldn't let me get back up. Cameron spun me around so I was helpless and began tickling my sides. 

"No, stop!" I screamed between laughs. I couldn't catch my breath. He was torturing me with his pokey fingers.

I kicked my feet out and tried to swing my body away. Ron grabbed my legs so I couldn't escape Cameron's tickle attack.  I was laughing so hard that I felt pressure beginning to build in the bottom of my stomach.

"Please stop. I'm going to pee my pants." I cried out.

"Tell me you love me," Cameron commanded.

"I do! Please stop." I screamed as I wiggled around.

"Jessa," Cameron growled in my ear.

"I love you. I love you." I whined breathlessly as my body began tightening all over.  I had been clenching my stomach muscles so tightly that I was about to send myself over the edge.  I was going to drench the couch.

Cameron stopped tickling me immediately when he felt my body trembling.  He gave me an apologetic look when he realized how my body reacted to his little game.  I felt immediate relief as my muscles relaxed and I collapsed back against him.  His hands traced lightly over my skin as I fought to regain my composure.

"You a little keyed up right now?" Ron released my legs with a chuckle.

"Yes, in more ways than one." Bad Jessa huffed in my head.

"It's been a long day and I am struggling a bit more than usual. Also, you two are annoying the hell out of me." I grumbled as my heart finally started to slow down from the excitement.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Cameron asked. He ran his hand over the back of my head and through my hair.  His soft touch did wonders to relax my body even after the tickle session.  If Ron wasn't with us right now, I would be begging Cameron to give me more. He inadvertently left me on the edge and it left me hungry for him. Right now, I had to be content with the public appropriate ways he showed his affection towards me.

Right now wasn't the best time for us to rekindle our bedroom chemistry anyway. We had too much going on to get lost in each other that way. It had been weeks since we were together last and if I took him to bed now, I wouldn't let him leave it for the next few days. 

Jenna's snarling face flashed through my thoughts. I closed my eyes which was a terrible mistake since I could swear I heard my mom's screams.  My lip quivered as I fought back the tears. My thoughts and mood were shifting too fast.  I had to slow my brain down.

"Say something." Cameron looked concerned when I didn't respond to him.

"Sorry, I'm just feeling overwhelmed from the stress. I wish Jenna would just get the hint this time and go away. I'm a little scared she will come after me or my mom. She said she blamed both of us for my dad leaving her." I said softly.

"Don't worry, gorgeous. You will have one of us with you at all times.  She won't get near you." Cameron squeezed my body even tighter.

"I know. I'm just worried about my mom. I know my dad will do everything he can to take care of her, but Jenna has proven she is resourceful. She will find a way to come after my family again." I sighed, which turned into a large yawn. My last dose of meds were finally starting to work and they were kicking my ass. I was starting to feel a bit spacey and my head felt detached from my body.

I sunk down low and laid my head in Cameron's lap.  I removed my feet from Ron's hands and curled up in a little ball between them.  My eyelids felt heavy. I was about to enter the zombie stage that always happened when my body decided to try to fight the medication.  No matter how used to it I grew over time, every now and then, a dose would hit me in a strange way. 

"I am exhausted," I mumbled.

"Go ahead and close your eyes and get some rest, darling. It's been a long day for all of us." Cameron held me tightly like he wasn't ever going to let me go and I never wanted him to.

I turned my head into him and kissed his thigh before drifting off into a deep sleep.