Oblivious, Arrogant Heartbreaker.

Start from the beginning

"Okay, see you mum!" Taylor shouted, heat hitting her cheeks. She watched as her mum drove away laughing her ass off in the car. Taylor shook her head slowly in amusement.

Only her mum. Really.

"Are you sitting with me or ditching me for Kally?" Someone whispered in her ear, and Taylor jumped slightly, bumping into a hard, warm chest that stood behind her.

"Don't you usually sit with Oli?" Taylor asked as she started walking with Nate towards the vans, and where all the other team members were gathered. "Oh, and my mum says hi

Nate smirked. "I knew she loved me."

"I can't sit with you, I've always sat with Kally." Taylor said, ignoring his man pride at her mum actually loving him, and continued to walk. She heard Nate groan, and glanced up to see him pouting at her.

"But you don't have to this time." He whined, puppy dog eyes turned on full force. Taylor bit her lip to hold in a giggle at his adorable expression.

"I do, really."

"No you don't, really."

"Stop mimicking me."

"I'll stop if you sit with me."

Taylor moaned, slapping her forehead in mock frustration. "I know I'm attractive, but could you try and contain your desire for me in public please?" Nate said sarcastically, and Taylor hit him on the chest and rolled her eyes, scoffing.

"Puh-lease, you're dreaming. I'd probably give you about a six?”

Nate stepped back, hand over his heart. His eyes were wide and sad, mouth opened in shocked slightly. Taylor almost believed him, until he spoke. “And here I was giving you a solid eight. Guess you've just gone down three.”

Taylor just ignored him, about to step onto the bus when Nate grabbed her hand, making her pause.

“So you're really not going to sit with me?” He asked softly, and Taylor shook her head, not looking at him. She didn't even know why it was annoying her, but for some reason when they'd taken the bus out of town for the track competition, only couples had sat next to each other on the long eight hour drive, otherwise it was just with your friends. She didn't know why, but it was just what sort of happened. It was really stupid how she felt about it, but she couldn't shake the nagging feeling that no, she couldn't sit with Nate because they weren't a couple.

“I can't. Only couples sit together.” She replied back quietly, trying to get rid of his hold.

“You won't sit with me because of that?” He asked, surprised. Taylor nodded, still not looking at him. “That's stupid though! Friends sit next to each other all the time!”

Taylor flinched. Ouch, he pulled out the friend card. Nate must have noticed her flinch because he sighed and tried to pull her closer to him. “Taylor, you know what I mean.”

“No, it's okay. I get it.” She said quietly then shook him off and walked onto the bus to see Kally sitting in her favourite seat, she sighed in relief. Then she saw Oliver sitting next to her.

Oh god, she'd forgot. Dammit. Walking over to Kally and Oliver, she saw Kally look up and her face flashed in relief. “Thank god your here! This imbecile won't go and sit with Nate!” Kally whined, and Taylor rose an eyebrow at them because Oliver was pouting and hanging onto her arm for dear life and Kally was trying to shake him off like crazy.

“Why don't you want me to sit here?”

“Because I promised I'd sit with Taylor! Now get lost!”