ch. 10 - End of time

"i'm so happy, George" Dream whispered, hugging George tightly.

George smiled again. Now this time it was his turn to happily cry. The fabric of dreams hoodie caught and soaked Georges tears, like it was his own tissues that was scented with Dream.

"I know- I know dream, you keep telling me that" George chuckled.

Dream let go of the man in his arm and kissed him once more.

"Dream.."

"Sorry" Dream smiled, excitement visibly showing on his face. But as soon as Dream realized George was crying his excitement turned into worry, he wiped georges tears and caressed his face with his thumb. It was comforting to george.

....

"You guys are now dating?!" Sapnap questioned, excitement hiding behind it.

"yeah" Dream answered.

"sapnap I got an amazing boyfriend before you"

"shut up george" sapnap rolled his eyes and scoffed, hanging up the phone.

Dream and George laughed, their laughs syncing beautifully together. Like birds singing in harmony. Gosh, they were so in love it was disgusting.

They were cuddling. Their legs tangled together like a rope. Skin on skin but bit the dirty kind, the cute and cuddly kind. It was warm and comforting. It felt like home in each other's arm. And now that they're together there's no separating them.

'this is how I wanna spend the rest of my life, with this dumbass" George thought, closing his eyes.

If they weren't as close as they are now, george scooted closer to dream and snuggled on his chest.

"I will love you till the end of time." Dream started, kissing george on the forehead.

"you will?" george laughed through his nose.

"of course my dear georgie"

"don't call me that" george hid his face from dream so he wouldn't see his face become strawberry red. His face in Dreams chest made Dream squirm a little.

"youre so cute, george."

Dream chuckled and set his phone down. He grabbed the back of georges head and played with his hair, basically giving george a good ass massage.

Then...they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The End.
...

(A/N) I don't know how to end a ff😩💔 anyways I got bored of this so I tried to hurry it up and end it LMFAO,, I asked my friends on how to end it and they were useless🙄 anyways again,, ty for reading this bad dnf ff :]

I appreciate all of you for reading :)))