ch. 9- confessions

"bye Karl and pandas!" dream cackled seeing sapnap turn bright red at the nickname.

They all waved goodbye to each other and they went their separate ways, Karl and sapnap went together and George and dream went another way together.

"Why did you do that?" George mumbled.

"do what?" dream questioned.

"Why did you make out with me in front of sapnap and Karl??" George asked, embarrassed.

"well, I had to prove a point."

Dream swung his arm around George's shoulders, putting his weight onto George. He glanced at George for a split second before closing his eyes. They went quiet as they walked out the door. The silence was too loud for the both of them.

As they got to the car dream grabbed George's both shoulders, swinging him around to face him. Dream looked down at the floor, his cheeks were flushed with a light red tint. He prepared himself for this moment, he never got a real chance to say anything.

"George..." dream hesitated.

George knew what was coming. He fidgeted with his sleeve and his breath started picking up the pace. He still doesn't know if he likes dream, yes he said he did but the more he thought about it his mind seemed to change often. George didn't know whether he liked dream or his attention. The thought always creeps in at night or anywhere. Maybe he still needs more time to think about it. He doesn't want to feel guilty for his feelings for not accepting dream. George braces himself.

"George I love you, I've always had. You're a part of me that I will never let go of. You make me so fucking happy. I love you" dream poured his heart out for George, no matter how humiliating it was.

"I'd do anything for you. You're a thought that's always running through my head, my heart beats when it hears your name. I want to spend my life with you.."

George's face became hot, making his whole face red. He hasn't heard anyone confess their love for him like this. His heartbeat syncs with dreams, their connection is unreal.

"dream.." George bit his lip, biting the skin off.

Dream looks up and makes eye contact with George. His heart was beating so very fast. It felt like everything has stopped and they were the only ones moving.

"I accept" George awkwardly said, smiling fondly at dream.

Dreams eyes widen with happiness, his face immediately lit up hearing those words. He cups George's face and pecks his lips. Dream caresses George's face with his thumb and pulls George in for a warm bear hug. He's so happy, George is now his.

"I'm so happy" dream blurted out, tears forming from happiness.

George smiled and hugged dream back, pushing his face into dreams shoulder. Their love is now at peace and they both are happy.

"I'm happy too, dream" George whispered, tightly grasping dream in his arms.

Both of them did not want to let go, they wanted to stay there, in each other's arms. The warmth was comforting to both of them.

....

(A/N) pretty short yeah, not the end tho🧏

PLS I TRIED NOT TO DO ANOTHER A/N AND ITS PROBABLY ANNOYING TO YALL PERO I JUST LIKE TALKING ABOUT MY FEEDBACK😩😩😩🙏

I also wrote this in a salon 🤫