"she's not fading away," tengen pointed out. "ah! right! tengen, upper moon six won't die unless you cut both their head off!" you remembered. "both?" the pillar asked. "yeah! she has a brother!" you explained, "you need to cut both of their head off to kill them!"

"is that so..." he mumbled, turning to the crying demon.

"die! die! you're all gonna die!" daki slammed her fist onto the ground, "my head got cut off! onii-chan!" she screamed.

you kept a sharp eye on her body, waiting for gyutaro to appear. "any time now... better act fast," a voice stated from between you and tengen. though the two of you knew it was kurai.

suddenly something started growing out from daki's hips. the moment a head formed, tengen was speeding towards the demon, ready to kill it. despite his speed, he was too late.

"crying isn't going to help," you turn around, seeing gyutaro wiping daki's tears off. "at least attach your own head yourself..."

"man... your face got burned? take care of that thing..." he rubbed at her burn marks, healing it for her. the sound pillar lunged forward to attack again, but gyutaro was aware of his actions, releasing his own attack.

a cut appeared on tengen's face, blood trickling down. "heh... not bad. you stopped my attack there..." gyutaro chuckled, turning around to face the pillar. "and i struck with the intent to kill too. nice man... niiiiiice..." he gritted his teeth, giving tengen an irritated stare.

"nice face... nice skin... no spots, no birth marks... no wounds..." the demon started speaking. "nice flesh... i can't get any fatter myself..." he scratched the side of his face. "and you're real tall man... you're clearly over six feet here. i'm sure you're real popular with the girls man..."

"the envy... oh the envy... could you just drop dead?" gyutaro dug his sharp nails into his own skin, clawing at himself. "i'll skin you alive and claw your innards out right after."

"onii-chan! he's not the only one!" daki exclaimed, "go kill the other girl who cut my head off! do it!" she cried, pointing a finger at you. "i was working so hard, and yet they all got in the way and bullied me! they kept bullying me!" she cried.

"yeah yeah... unforgivable. my cute, dumb little sister was working so hard... i'll kill anyone who tried to bully her..." he muttered. "time to collect the debts." he lifted up the two sickles in his hand, "i'll make you spin round and round when you die. because my name's gyutaro..." he threw his sickles, letting it destroy the entire place.

"the envy man... you really are a nice guy... protecting the human... looking cool. i'm sure they'll shower love and gratitude on you." the demon muttered, scratching his neck.

"well yeah, i'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies man, so of course," tengen stated, standing in front of two humans. "i even have three wives."

you slap a hand over your face at his cocky statement, groaning to yourself. "you got three wives now?" gyutaro spat in irritation, clawing at his face. "you're kidding me right? right..? unforgiveable." lifting up his weapon, he unleashed his blood demon technique. "[y/n]!" tengen called out.

you immediately knew what he meant, bolting towards the towards him, you grab the two humans behind him, dragging them away from danger. you heard a loud crash as you ran out of the house with the two people, "run! go hide somewhere safe!" you yelled at them.

"[y/n]! are you okay? what's happening in there?" tanjiro ran over to you. "there's two demons inside. they're upper moon six. we need to cut both of their head off to kill them," you explained. "i see... but are you okay? your arm is bleeding!"

you look down to see a deep cut on your forearm. "ah... don't worry, i'm fine," you waved him off. you looked over to where inosuke and zenitsu were, "hey if you guys still have strength, go help tengen out. we'll help him take care of daki, that way it'll be easier for him!"

"alright! time for inosuke-sama to make a move!" the boar head yelled, raising his sword in the air. zenitsu just stood by his side, mumbling incoherently.

"you're slowly dying over there man... there's no point trying anymore."

"wrong, tengen won't lose to idiots like you," you made your way over to where the pillar was, tanjiro, inosuke and zenitsu following after. "we'll win," tengen declared.

"shut up! you and that girl have poison in your body! it's pointless!" daki yelled. "like hell. this poison isn't even effecting us you dumbass!" you argued, a sick smile playing on your face, "plus, all we gotta do is cut you head off at the same time, right? you guys are too easy."

"i see! how simple! we'll win for sure!" inosuke agreed.

"that 'simple' can't be easily done... you demon slayers are dead man..." gyutaro muttered, "i've already eaten fifteen pillars, while my sister got seven."

"thats right! nobody's gonna be alive by sunrise!" daki exclaimed in confidence. "you're all gonna meet your deaths here!" sashes shot out towards you, but in a blink of an eye, zenitsu had gotten rid of them.

"leave maggot girl to me and sleepy head! you guys get mantis boy!" inosuke exclaimed, running out of the broken house, going after daki with zenitsu.

"my sister won't get put down..." gyutaro muttered, "we'll claw your eyes out man..." he stared intently at you, the amount of blood lust radiating off from him was intense.

in a blink of an eye gyutaro appeared in front of tanjiro, the tip of his sickle almost piercing through his throat. you grabbed the back of tanjiro's uniform, pulling him out of the way. tengen took the opportunity to attack gyutaro, but sashes came out from above, interrupting his actions.

"kukuku... what was that about winning again..?" gyutaro chuckled, "you guys are weak. totally incompetent."

next chapter :betrayal▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

next chapter :
betrayal
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬