Authors Note(s)

June 28, 2021

Hello! First of all, I want to thank you all for all the love and support you guys have given this book so far! Your comments always make me laugh, and I'm glad you guys are enjoying it.

As I am writing this book, I am also developing a Prequel that will tie into the book and go through Astrid's childhood and years at Hogwarts.

I just wanted to talk to you guys to see if anything would love to read the completed Prequel once I finish with this book.

Throughout the book, feel free to comment, tell me what you like, or even theories you think are going to happen.

Thank you, once again! I am hoping to upload the next chapter of this story soon!

~SNOW

April 5, 2021

Hello, y'all! Thank you so much for looking at my story. Since a lot more people are adding my story to their libraries and loving the content, I wanted to make this author note for current and future readers.

I was inspired to write this story based on the storyline I wanted for my shifting script. Since I never have been able to shift, I wanted a way to make my script come to real life. I wrote this book as a way to put my ideas to words.

Over time, I have really loved the character I have made and the relationships they have. I am planning on possibly creating a sequel that tells the full story of Astrid Nova Black.

The format of this story only tells pieces of her memory based on the diary. But there is so much more that happens in Astrid's life that is not going to be covered in this story.

Also, a reminder that this book is still under construction and I am working on it every day to improve it. So, not all chapters are proofread.

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy the book!

~SNOW