"What's the hard part?" Bellamy asked

"Assuming we blast off in time. CO2 scrubbers on a two person rocket won't support eight of us."

"So we use supplemental oxygen." Clarke suggested

Monty stepped forwards and said, "Our tanks only hold an hour of air."

Raven nodded, "Correct. We'll have one hour to get into orbit, land in the hangar bay, and fire up the life support system, using an oxygen generator built to supply a lighthouse bachelor pad."

"You suck at talking people into things, you know that right?" Murphy asked

"Anyone here still need to be talked into this?" Bellamy asked and everyone shook their heads, "Good, now we know the many ways we might die today. Why don't you tell us what we have to do to live."

. . .. . .

"Harper you got it?" Thea asked as she, Emori, Harper and Raven were working inside the rocket. Bellamy and Clarke were going over the food and Murphy and Monty went to the lighthouse to get the oxygen generator.

Harper nodded, "Yeah, yeah I got it. Go fix the other restraint."

After a few seconds Harper said, "I'm worried."

Raven and Thea shared a look as Raven said, "I'm worried to but we need to get this done."

Thea knew that when people were worrying they don't work so she attempted to take Harper's mind off of nearly dying, "Harper tell me something...you and Monty serious?"

Harper smiled and said, "Yeah, yeah we are."

"I'm happy for you, we've known Monty a long time and he looks happy when he's around you." Thea said

Suddenly sparks flew and a loud crack sounded. Smoke filled the small space and they all started to wave their hands.

Bellamy then appeared at the front entrance, "Raven, what is it? What happened?"

"There isn't enough time we're pushing to hard." Thea said

"What's happening?" Bellamy asked

"Computer systems check." Raven called out

The computer system beeped just as Clarke walked over to see what had happened, "Launch system optimal, Navigation system optima. Life support system assessing damage."

Raven nodded, "It's okay, we're using supplemental anyway."

"All life support systems offline."

"Just wait two more." Raven said

"Landing system optimal. Communication systems assessing damage...all communication systems are offline."

Raven gulped and said, "Recommend repair options for communication system."

"Who cares? There's no one to talk to anyway." Harper said

"Quiet." Raven said hushing Harper

"Damage is beyond repair total system replacement required."

Raven and Thea looked at each other each knowing what that meant. Bellamy saw this and said, "Talk to us you two stop talking with your minds."

"We're not going anywhere." Raven said as she looked over at the burnt spot where the communication system had blown, "Computer, terminate launch sequence."

She walked past Bellamy and left the rocket.

"Launch sequence terminated."

"Raven explain." Bellamy said