Heavy Lies the crown

"We've been at this for two days, there must be something we're not thinking of

"We've been at this for two days, there must be something we're not thinking of. What if we could reach the nearest nuclear reactor?" Bellamy asked

Raven sighed as she leaned up against a table and said, "I told you, the meltdown started months ago there's no magic button to turn them off." She gestured outside to where it was raining, "Today this isn't black rain but it will be soon that's why we have to focus on riding out the radiation, finding someplace safe and big enough to hold all five hundred of us."

Clarke turned away from the window and turned to Raven, "This isn't about just saving us. I made a promise to Roan it's about saving everyone."

"And that's why we need to tell everyone. Crowdsource it. If there's another Mount Weather out there, the grounders will know about it." Raven said

"And you think they're just gonna tell us just like that? If we tell everyone they're about to die, the coalition is over, Roan falls and the Grounders will be at our gate." Thea said

Raven sighed and said, "Then just tell our people. We need more minds on this problem. On the Ark people volunteered for the culling because they were told the truth and given a choice." She looked over to Clarke, "A choice your dad died for."

An angry expression then came over Clarke as she said, "You think I've forgotten that?"

Bellamy then stepped forwards saying, "Okay, we'll tell everyone the truth as soon as we have a viable solutions."

"Without one, people will panic and when people panic they don't work." Thea said and Raven nodded, "I hate it but we sound like a council that sent 100 kids to the ground to die."

Monty then spoke up saying, "That's it!"

"Monty, what are you talking about?" Thea asked

Raven and Thea shared a look as they saw Monty walk over to them thinking as he did and they immediately knew he was onto something, "Think. Alpha station survived for 97 years in space through elevated radiation levels and extreme fluctuations. Sound familiar?"