The four horsemen

"Two meals a day for people working as hard as ours, we won't make any friends

"Two meals a day for people working as hard as ours, we won't make any friends." Bellamy stated as he and Clarke walked into the supply room.

Thea was standing up a ladder as Raven held the bottom of it as Thea fixed some wiring.

"Well if there's one thing our people understand it's rationing, besides once we close those doors it'll be one meal a day for the next five years." Clarke said

"Try one meal every other day." Thea said as she stopped working and climbed down the ladder.

Clarke gave her a confused look and Raven nodded saying, "Hunting Parties are coming back with less and less. Thanks to Niylah we're preserving more meat than ever but it's still not enough. Without a way to make water, growing our own protein like we did on the Ark is not an option. Remember that when we're starving."

"I won't be starving because I won't be inside." Bellamy said

"Like hell you won't." Thea said

"Yes you will." Clarke said

Thea turned to Clarke and said, "Does that mean you made the list?"

Clarke shook her head, "No, what about drinking water?"

"Clarke, don't change the subject." Raven said, "We need to know who's gonna be on the inside of these doors when the radiation comes."

Clarke sighed and said, "We don't need to know now."

They all looked up when the PA system then turned on

"We need some medical help at the front gate, looks like we got some sick people there."

The four of them dropped what they were doing and made their way to the gates.

. . . . . .

"Weapons down." Thea ordered when she saw the guards holding guns towards the Grounders who were walking towards her

"Nyko?" Clarke called.

Bellamy held Clarke back and said, "What if this is a Grounder attack like they did with Thea."